The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board of Chemistry administered the Chemists Licensure Examination in Manila, Cagayan De Oro and Cebu cities on October 10 (Tuesday) and 11 (Wednesday), 2017.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL CHEMIST PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 526 out of 1,195 passed the Chemist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemistry in Manila, Cagayan De Oro, and Cebu this October 2017.
The members of the Board of Chemistry who gave the licensure examination are Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion, Chairman; Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
- List of Passers: October 2017 Chemists Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: October 2017 Chemists Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: October 2017 Chemists Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The two (2) days examination, covered the following topics:
- Inorganic Chemistry (Fundamentals of inorganic chemistry; periodicity and inorganic reactions, including transition metal chemistry; and characterization of inorganic compounds.)
- Organic Chemistry (Fundamental of organic chemistry, including Biochemistry reactions and characterization of organic compounds.
- Analytical Chemistry (Fundamental of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and instrumental analysis.) and
- Physical Chemistry ( Principles of physical chemistry, including introductory quantum theory, thermodynamics and equilibria, and chemical kinetics.)
To receive an update in the October 2017 Chemists Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com