The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board of Chemistry administered the Chemists Licensure Examination in Manila, Cagayan De Oro and Cebu cities on October 12 (Thursday), 2017.
CONGRATULATION TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 720 out of 845 passed the Chemical Technician Licensure Examination given by the Board of Chemistry in Manila, Cagayan De Oro, and Cebu this October 2017.
The members of the Board of Chemistry who gave the licensure examination are Ms. Adoracion P. Resurreccion, Chairman; Ms. Soledad S. Castañeda and Ms. Ma. Theresa C. Cayton, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
- List of Passers: October 2017 Chemical Technician Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: October 2017 Chemical Technician Board Exam Result
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: October 2017 Chemical Technician Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The one (1) day examination, covered the following topics:
- Analytical Chemistry (Practical aspects of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis)
- Organic Chemistry (Fundamentals of basic and practical organic chemistry)
To receive an update in the October 2017 Chemical Technician Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com