Many aspiring applicants of Philippine National Police Academy Admission Test (PNPAT), asking once they become a PNPA Cadet, what are their privileges and benefits that they can get during and after they graduate in the academy.
The PNPA, is the Philippine public safety school of the Philippine National Police (PNP), Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) and the Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP). PNPA was established on August 26, 1977 by the virtue of Section 19, PD 1184 and was tasked to provide tertiary level education to the three (3) services of the Department of Interior and Local Government.
Privileges and benefits of being a PNPA Cadet:
- Opportunity to serve God, Country, and People as future Public Safety Officers;
- Avail a comprehensive program with a holistic approach to cadets’ character development as future servant-leaders;
- Full scholarship grants for four years of training and education;
- Earn the degree of Bachelor of Science in Public Safety after completing the program;
- Undergo specialized Training Programs (SCOUT, CQB, PIC, BRT, ICTAP, etc) and series of seminars every summer;
- Free tuition, uniforms, food, and accommodation;
- Educational tours to our country’s historic places and premier Public Safety facilities and official visit to Southeast Asian Police Academies;
- With pay and allowances while undergoing cadetship training program;
- Automatically employed in the government service after graduation;
- Earn the rank of Inspector under Tri-Bureau Service: Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP, and the Philippine National Police (PNP).
Source: PNPA Facebook Official Page