CONGRATULATION TO ALL NEW CPA PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 4,511 out of 14,816 passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination given by the Board of Accountancy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi Lucena, Tacloban and Tuguegarao last October 2017.
The results of examination with respect to three (3) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
The Board of Accountancy is composed of Joel L. Tan-Torres, Chairman; Eliseo A. Aurellado (inhibited), Gerard B. Sanvictores, Gloria T. Baysa, Concordio S. Quisaot, Samuel B. Padilla and Arlyn S. Villanueva, Members.
The Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy announces that the new target release date for the October 2017 CPA Licensure Examination will be on November 2 or 3, 2017 due to the previous cancellations of government office work that resulted in the delay in processing of the exam results.
- List of Passers: October 2017 Certified Public Accountants/CPA Board Exam Result
- List of Top Passers: October 2017 Certified Public Accountants/CPA Board Exam Result
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: October 2017 Certified Public Accountants/CPA Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The four (4) days CPA examination covered the following topics:
- Taxation, Business Law & Taxation
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Auditing and Auditing Theory
- Theory of Accounts
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transactions
- Auditing Problems
- Management Advisory Services
- Management Services
- Practical Accounting I & II.
PREVIOUS EXAMINATION RESULT
Graduates of University of San Carlos (USC) dominated the passers, they are Vianca Pearl Inot Amores and Marianito Jesus Berdin Del Rio, who got the 92.67% highest score in the said examination. Also, USC alums got the 2nd, 4th and 1oth placed in the list of top 10 passers. See the top 10 CPA passers
MEMBER OF THE BOARD
The members of the Board of Accountancy who gave the licensure examination are Joel L. Tan-Torres, Chairman; Eliseo A. Aurellado, Gerard B. Sanvictores, Gloria T. Baysa, Concordio S. Quisaot, Samuel B. Padilla and Arlyn S. Villanueva, Members.
To receive an update in the October 2017 Certified Public Accountant Board Exam Result visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com