The August 2017 Civil Service Exam results also known as Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and SubProfessional levels together with the list of passers by regions, list of top ten (10) passers and a related announcement is available on this site.
Civil Service Commission (CSC) administered the CSE-PPT eligibility exams for approximately more than 208,000 examinees on August 6, 2017, at designated testing centers set by different CSC Regional offices nationwide.
RELEASE OF TEST RESULTS
According to the CSC, examinees guide for Career Service Examination Pen and Paper Test, the target release date for the results of August 2017 CSC-PPT (Professional and Subprofessional) exams are expected to be released on September 16, 2017, or forty-one (41) working days after the day of eligibility examinations. However, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
Below links is the summary of the results for CSE Prof and SubProf levels by region, courtesy of CSC.
- List of Top Passers for Professional and SubProfessional levels
- School Assignments: August 6, 2017 CSE-PPT (Prof & Subprof levels)
- Results: March 12, 2017 Civil Service Exam for CSE-PPT
PASSER’S EXAMINATION RATING
Examination rating can be generated approximately fifteen (15) days after the list of passers is posted, using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) located in CSC website.
For those who pass the examination should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of their certification of Eligibility. For complete directory of the CSC Regional Offices click here
To pass the CSE-PPT for prof & subprof, an examinee should get a general rating of at least 80.00 percent (%).
OBJECTIVE OF THE EXAMINATION
The objectives of this examination is to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to first and second level positions in the civil service, except those involving practice of profession and/or are covered by special laws, shall be made, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions. If anyone passed it, they can even be eligible to apply as a police officer and join the PNP. The RoE may also be a reference for employment in the private sector.
CSC-PPT both for Professional and Subprofessional levels covered the following topics.
Professional Level (Prof)
- In English and Filipino (includes: Vocabulary, Grammar and Correct Usage, Paragraph Organization, Reading Comprehension, Analogy, Logic and Numerical Reasoning)
- General Information (includes: Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees RA No. 6713, Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, Environment Management and Protection)
SubProfessional Level (SubProf)
- In English and Filipino (includes: Vocabulary, Grammar and Correct Usage, Paragraph Organization, Reading Comprehension, Spelling, Clerical Operations and Numerical Reasoning)
- General Information (Philippine Constitution, Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees RA No. 6713, Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts, Environment Management and Protection)
The said examination for Professional level covered 170 test items in 3 hours and 10 minutes while in the Subprofessional test, 165 test items in 2 hours and 40 minutes.
To receive an update about August 2017 Civil Service Exam results visit CSC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com