Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Chemistry (PRBoC) are responsible for conducting the Chemical Technician Licensure Examination also known as Chemical Technician Board Exam. Here are the requirements for the PRC licensure exam for Chemical Technician.
Individuals who are interested in preparing for the Chemical Technician’ Licensure Examinations will need to qualify first, by complying with the requirements.
Qualifications for Applicants for Chemical Technician
- A Filipino citizen or a foreigner which is grants the corresponding privilege to Filipinos.
- With a good moral character and of sound of mind.
- Has successfully at least thirty (30) units of undergraduate Chemistry courses from an institution duly recognized by CHED or the TESDA. The courses should include both lecture and laboratory courses in the following subjects: General Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry. A certified true copy of the applicant’s transcript, must accompany the application.
- Has not been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude by a court competent jurisdiction.
- Original Photocopy of the National Statistic Office (NSO) issued Birth Certificate.
- For married female applicant, they submit the NSO/PSA Married Contract.
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance.
- Certification of Good Moral Character issued by any of the following: barangay, church, school or employer.
- Certified true copy of the Transcript of Records (ToR).
- Certification of work experience in a chemical laboratory by a registered chemist (Only for those who have completed less than 30 units of chemistry.
To receive an update from Chemical Technician Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com