Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the Top Performing and Performance of Schools for June 2017 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) result. Together in the results are the list of passers and list of top ten (10) passers.
SUMMARY OF JUNE 2017 NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULTS
- List of Passers: June 2017 NLE/Nursing Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers: June 2017 NLE/Nursing Board Exam Results
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: June 2017 NLE/Nursing Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to June 2017 NLE/Nursing Board Exam Results, Main Page
PRC together with the Board of Nursing conducted the Nursing Licensure Examination on June 4 & 5, 2017 in designated testing centers in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
The top performing school in the June 2017 Nursing Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
RANK | SCHOOL | TOTAL NO. OF EXAM. | TOTAL NO. PASSED | PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 XAVIER UNIVERSITY
60 60 100.00%
2 WEST VISAYAS STATE UNIVERSITY-LA PAZ
126 125 99.21%
3 BICOL UNIVERSITY-LEGAZPI
103 87 84.47%
4 UNIVERSITY OF PANGASINAN
67 56 83.58%
5 ATENEO DE ZAMBOANGA
119 96 80.67%
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
To receive an update from June 2017 Nursing board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.