The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy will administer the Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) for September 2017 Accountants Board Exam, also known as September 2017 Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in the Middle East for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW).
SPLBE for Accountants will take place on September 1, 2 & 3, 2017 in testing centers located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE); Doha, Qatar; Riyadh, Jeddah, and Al-Khobar in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait; Muscat, Oman; and Tel Aviv, Israel.
Deadline for Filing of Application is extended until June 16, 2017, only.
The three (3) days Accountants examination, covered the following topics:
- Taxation – Business Law & Taxation – Removal;
- Regulatory Framework for Business Transaction – Auditing Problems – Removal;
- Management Advisory Services – Management Services – Removal;
- Financial Accounting and Reporting – Practical Accounting I – Removal;
- Advanced Financial Accounting and Reporting – Practical Accounting II – Removal;
- Auditing – Auditing Theory – Removal and Theory of Accounts – Removal.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants shall apply online via this LINK.
After completing the online transaction the applicants shall submit to the Philippine Overseas Labor Offices (POLO) the printed and signed Application Form together with photocopies of documents as identified below. Deadline for submission is on Friday, June 9, 2017.
The POLO will submit to PRC the list of pre-qualified applicants for the various discipline/boards at latest by Friday, June 23, 2017.
Applicants shall submit the printed on-line application forms (signed and with thumb mark affixed) together with the following documentary requirements to the POLOs for initial evaluation/screening.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (with or without scanned picture)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport
The originals of the above documents shall be presented to the PRC Examination Team for validation upon their arrival at their respective venue of assignment.
- Two (2) passport size pictures with complete name tag.
- Professional Regulatory Board (PRB) – Specific Original Documents
Certificate of Completion of Refresher Course, if:
- Did not take the Dentists licensure examination for five (5) years or more
- With three (3) failures
All registered examinees must bring their original documents for final evaluation and four (4) pieces passport size pictures with a name tag. Notice of Admission will be issued at the POLO/testing centers.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination day. Two or more pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes and Non-programmable calculators.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination rooms, borrow anything or communicate with one another on any subject matter. Every candidate is required to bring food (placed inside transparent/plastic bags) inside during the examination. Food of any kind carried by any person intended for the candidate during the examination is not allowed.
To be a registered accountants, the candidate must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
LIST OF SPLBE Program on September 2017:
- Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Civil Engineers
- Dentists (Written)
- Electronics Engineers
- Electronics Technicians
- Environmental Planners
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Nurses (NLE)
- Physical Therapists
- Professional Teachers (LET)
- Radiologic Technologists
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Respiratory Therapists
- X-Ray Technologists
The said CPA board exam program is signed and approved by Rannier F. Reyes, DMD, Chairperson of Professional Regulatory Board of Dentistry.
To receive an update about September 2017 Accountants CPA Special Professional Licensure Board Examinations (SPLBE) in the Middle East visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com