The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Professional Regulatory Board Real Estate Service (PRBRES) will conduct the Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Examination, also known as Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam.
DATE & PLACE OF EXAMINATION
The aforementioned appraisers’ board exam will take place on July 9, 2017 (Sunday) in the cities of Manila, Zamboanga and all PRC regional offices.
DATE OF FILING OF APPLICATION
The opening of online processing will start on April 10, 2017, and the deadline for application is on June 9, 2017.
Related Articles: PRC Real Estate Appraisers Licensure Examination Requirements
LIST OF TESTING CENTERS
- Cagayan de Oro
ITINERARY OF EXAMINATION
|Sunday, July 09, 2017|
|Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam Schedule|
|6:30 A.M. – &:45 AM||General Instructions / Filing out of Forms|
|8:00 A.M. – 12:00 N.N.||Fundamental of Real Estate Appraisal||50%|
|1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.||Professional Appraisal Practice||50%|
COVERAGE OF EXAMINATION
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamental of real estate principles and practices
- Standards and Ethics
- Philippine Valuation Standard
- International Valuation Standard
- National Code of Ethics (DTI)
- Theories and principles in appraisal
- Human and physical geography
- Real estate finance and economics
- Land management system and real property laws
- P.D. 957
- B.P. 220
- Family Code
- Government Assessment Principles/Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal)
- RESA 9646/IRR
- R.A. 7279
- Condominium Act/RA 4746
- REIT Law (RA 9856)
- Other Laws Affecting Real Estate
- Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of appraisal approaches
- Valuation procedures and research
- Practical appraisal mathematics (statistics and basic mathematics)
- Appraisal report writing
- Appraisal of machinery and equipment
- Case Studies
- Specialized Valuation
- Government assessment principles/taxation (application/computation)
- Geographical Information System (GIS) (map reading, plotting)
- Current events
As instruction given by PRC, on the day of the examination, all examinees must report to the school/building/room assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Late examinees will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees must observe the required attire on examination day: For male examinees – white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks. For female examinees – White blouse or shirt with a collar without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent skirt or pants.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered-stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
Examinees are allowed to bring and eat their food inside the examination room.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
To be a registered real estate appraisers, the examinees must have obtained an average of at least seventy-five percent (75%) in all subjects, with no rating below fifty percent (50%) in any subject.
To receive an update from July 2017 Real Estate Appraisers Board Exam visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com