The Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) will conduct the 2017 PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPCAT) also known as 2017 PNPA Entrance Exam. In this page, the interested applicant will guide on how to apply in the aforementioned examination.
FILING OF APPLICATION
Filing/Submission of application forms is being done all throughout the year. Applicants may personally submit application forms during weekdays between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Registrar of PNPA.
Applicants may also apply through ONLINE by September at www.pnpa.edu.ph. Please be very cautious on the specific procedures/steps on the ONLINE APPLICATION. Most of the online applicants were not considered due to some technical glitches or poor internet connections that resulted from a failed registration on the PNPA database;
DATE OF EXAMINATION
PNPACAT (entrance exam) is conducted every last Sunday of October or in the 1st week of November.
HOW TO APPLY FOR (PNPACAT) PNPA CADET ADMISSION TEST/ PNPA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
Get a copy of either OLD or NEW PNPACAT application forms.Applicants may download the application form at www.pnpa.edu.ph or at PNPA FB ACCOUNT. The two-page application form should be printed through either A4 size or legal size or long bond papers. The applicant may print the application form in two separate pages or in a back to back hard copy.
Fill-out the application form either through typewritten/ encoded or handwritten entries. Entries should be legible and clear with no “superimpositions” or erasures. Incomplete entries on the application form are ground for disqualification such as:
- incomplete address or no address;
- no signature, no birth date;
- digitally edited/completely enhanced (filtered) pictures through photoshop which completely different to the actual facial features of the applicant or no passport size pictures attached; and
- any other defects which might be noted by the PNPA Registrar.
Applicants may personally submit application forms at PNPA SILANG CAVITE or through snail mail (POSTAL) or express mails: LBC, TO GO, GRS Express; Air PHiL, Etc.
The application form should be sent to the address indicated on the LETTERHEAD of the application form:
The Director, (Attn: Registrar), Philippine National Police Academy, Camp Gen. Mariano N Castañeda, 4129 Silang, Cavite;
For those applicants from Visayas, Mindanao or from other far-flung provinces, please ask the personnel from your mailing companies or agencies on how many days will it take before your application forms reach the PNPA Silang, Cavite in order to determine whether your application forms will still meet the deadline for submission or not (Every 1st Friday of September). PNPA will also consider the same period or days in sending NOTICES or PERMIT to take the examination to your respective addresses indicated on your application forms;
- PSA birth certificate ( PDF Copy/Scanned copy) shall be submitted/attached with the application form and THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- white window envelope (can be bought in all school supplies or bookstores);
- postal stamp (available at your post office); and
passport size picture with name tag( Surname, First Name, Middle Initial) and with white background (APPLICANT SHOULD WEAR WHITE SHIRT, NO EYEGLASSES AND NO HEAD GEARS ON PHOTOS);
Qualified applicants for PNPACAT will be receiving NOTICES or PERMIT to take the exam ((PNPACAT) from last week of September to October. The PNPA Registrar will send these notices to the addresses indicated on the submitted application forms. In case the applicants failed to receive notices or permit to take the exam from PNPA Registrar, he/she may check his/her name at www.pnpa.edu.ph or PNPA FB account. Once his/her name is included in the LIST of QUALIFIED EXAMINEES published at the said web address, he/she can proceed directly on the day of examination at the examination center or venue posted the said PNPA website and should bring at least two latest valid IDs;
More than 25 Examination Centers shall be designated nationwide which shall be published on our website soon;
All qualified applicants must bring at least two 2X2 pictures with white background, PENCILS no 2, rubber erasers, black pen (not sign pen) and at least two valid IDs on the day of examination;
VALID IDs are the following:
- Latest School ID with Picture (not Library ID);
- Driver’s License;
- PRC ID;
- Voter’s ID;
- Employee’s ID;
- SSS/GSIS ID with picture;
- Philhealth ID with picture; and
- Postal ID with picture.
- Applicants should wear proper attire during the examination: SHIRTS WITH COLLAR (ANY COLOR) and MAONG PANTS/SLACKS (ANY COLOR).Female applicants may wear skirts (not too skimpy) or dress. Strictly no sandoes, no shorts, no slippers/flip flops or sandals;
- STRICTLY NO WALK-IN APPLICANTS during the Entrance Exam/ PNPACAT.
- NO EXEMPTIONS granted to Honor Students/with Latin Honors in taking the PNPACAT.
- Please read the initial qualifications for admission indicated on the second page of the application form. Please do not apply if you are not qualified.
- PNPACAT Initial Requirement for Admissions
- Coverage of Examination for PNPA Cadet Admission Test
- Processing & Screening of PNPACAT Passers
FOR MORE INQUIRIES
All interested applicants for the incoming PNPACAT 2017, you may now address your inquiries or you may call them through their mobile phone numbers at (Globe) 0905-252-5061 / (Smart) 0908-293-2213.Thank you.
To receive an update from 2017 Philippine National Police Academy Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) or PNPA Entrance Examination visit PNPA official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.