CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 3,882 out of 11,176 passed the Nurse Licensure Examination given by the Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga this June 2017.
The members of the Board of Nursing who gave the licensure examination are Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Officer-In-Charge; Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Glenda S. Arquiza, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo, Members.
SUMMARY OF JUNE 2017 NLE BOARD EXAM RESULTS
- List of Passers: June 2017 Nursing/NLE Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers: June 2017 Nursing/NLE Board Exam Results
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: June 2017 Nursing/NLE Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
DATE OF RELEASE
The two (2) days NLE examination are consisting of five (5) parts namely: Nursing Practice I – Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice, Nursing Practice II – Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child, Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations ((Part A), Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B), and Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The examination will test competencies in relation to eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standard of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. These key areas are categorized as follows:
- Patient Care Competencies – (1.) Safe and Quality Nursing Care, (2.) Communication, (3.) Collaboration and Teamwork, (4.) Health Education,
- Empowering Competencies – (5.) Legal Responsibilities, (6.) Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities, (7.) Personal and Professional Development,
- Enabling Competencies – (8.) Management of Resources and Environment, (9.) Records Management,
- Enhancing Competencies – (10.) Research, and (11.) Quality Improvement.
To receive an update from June 2017 Nursing Board Exam Results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com