Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the Top Performing and Performance of Schools for May 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination result. Together in the results are the list of passers and list of top ten (10) passers.
SUMMARY OF MAY 2017 CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS
- List of Passers: May 2017 Certified Public Accountant/CPA Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers: May 2017 Certified Public Accountant/CPA Board Exam Results
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: May 2017 Certified Public Accountant/CPA Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath taking
- Back to May 2017 CPA Board Exam Results, Main Page
The PRC together with the Board of Accountancy conducted the Board Licensure Examination for Certified Public Accountants (BLECPA) on May 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2017 in designated testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, and Tacloban.
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
The top performing school in the May 2017 Accountant Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
RANK | SCHOOL | TOTAL NO. OF EXAM. | TOTAL NO. PASSED | PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS
70 66 94.29%
2 DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA
92 79 85.87%
3 ATENEO DE NAGA UNIVERSITY
66 53 80.30%
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
To receive an update from May 2017 CPA / Accountants board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.