The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is expecting to release the complete details of ‘March 2017 Teachers Board Exam Results’ also known as ‘Licensure Examination for Teachers result’ or ‘LET Results’ for Elementary & Secondary levels. In this site, the said examination result includes the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools, verification of rating, oathtaking and other related information on LET will be posted here, once the official results are set online.
PRC and the Board of Professional Teachers(BPT) conducted the Teachers Board Exam for elementary and secondary levels last March 26, 2017, in different designated testing centers all over the Philippines.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
List of passers is now available
LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: March 2017 Teachers/LET Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: March 2017 Teacher/LET Board Exam – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2017 Teachers/LET Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2017 Teachers/LET Board Exam – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2017 Teachers/LET Board Exam – Elementary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2017 Teachers/LET Board Exam – Secondary Level
- March 2017 Teachers/LET Passers Schedule of Oathtaking
- Verification of Rating of LET Passers
DATE OF RELEASE
One (1) day teachers examination covered the following topics:
- Coverage of Examination for General Education
- Coverage of Examination for Professional Education (Elementary & Secondary Teachers Examinees
- Coverage of Examination in the Fields of Specialization for Secondary Teacher Examinees Only
To pass the examination, examinees must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
A total of 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees ((30.18%)) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 examinees (33.78%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 25, 2016, in Hongkong and 25 testing centers all over the Philippines.
In 23,378 elementary teacher passers, 21,896 are first timers and 1,482 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 28,957 passers are first timers and 2,377 are repeaters.
Result was released forty-eight (48) working days from the last day of examination
University of Santo Tomas (UST) declared as the top performing school for elementary level having 133 out of 136 board exam takers passed or 97.79% overall passing rate. While University of the Philippines (UP-Diliman) for secondary level, 92 out of 95 are passed with passing rate of 96.84%.
A tie passers got the highest placing for elementary level, He is Mark Penuliar Castillo of Tarlac State University (TSU) and Lady Princess Sanguyo Marcelo of UP-Diliman with garnered score 88.00% rating. Also a grad of TSU top for secondary level, he is Richard Cabuay Macapulay 90.00%.
To receive an update for ‘March 2017 Teacher board exam results’ visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page through your browser for easy access.