The list of examinee’s school assignment in Region 3 (Central Luzon) for August 2017 Civil Service Exam for Professional & SubProfessional levels also known as Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) are available here, once the official list is out online.
The aforementioned civil service exam is the second set of examination conducted by Civil Service Commission for the year 2017. It will be taking place in all regions of the country which be held on Sunday of August 6, 2017.
CSC Regional Office of Region 3 (Central Luzon) will administer the examination of CSE-PPT for professional and subprofessional levels. This will be held in selected schools in City of San Fernando, Pampanga; Cabanatuan City, Malolos City, and Olongapo City.
REGION 3 CSE-PPT SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
- SUBPROFESSIONAL LEVEL
CSC Regional Office No. 3 notifies examinees of their school and room assignment via SMS/text message. If you have not yet received such notice, please call tel. nos.:
- Civil Service Commission Regional Office – (045) 455-3242 | (045) 455-3241 | (045) 455-3240
- CSC Field Office – Aurora – (0920) 909-1124 | (0920) 613-2224
- CSC Field Office – Bataan – (047) 791-4707
- CSC Field Office – Bulacan – (044) 791-4940 | (044) 791-4707
- CSC Field Office – Nueva Ecija – (044) 463-4666
- CSC Field Office – Pampanga – (045) 961-3741 | (045) 966-0126
- CSC Field Office – Tarlac – (045) 982-0455
- CSC Field Office – Zambales – (047) 307-2447 | (047) 811-1007
ONLINE NOTICE OF SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT (ONSA)
Another option to find your school assignment is through the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA). In this system, the examinees must provide their personal information, such as Name, Date of Birth, Email, and Mobile No, then select the Region (where he/she filed his/her application) and Examination Level.
August 6, 2017 – Civil Service Exam CSE-PPT ONSA (Online Notice of School Assignment) portal is now activated.
If examinees cannot access the ONSA and/or still do not know their school assignment one week before examination day, they should verify or inquire directly with the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. A complete directory of CSC Regional/Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.