The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the result for May 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam. In this article, the full list of passers is posted here, officially released by PRC online.
PRC together with the Board of Accountancy conducted the Board Licensure Examination for Certified Public Accountants (BLECPA) on May 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2017 in designated testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, and Tacloban.
SUMMARY OF MAY 2017 CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS
- List of Passers: May 2017 Certified Public Accountant/CPA Board Exam Results
- List of Top Passers: May 2017 Certified Public Accountant/CPA Board Exam Results
- List of Performing and Performance of Schools: May 2017 Certified Public Accountant/CPA Board Exam Result
- Verification of Rating, Schedule of Registration & Oath Taking
- Back to May 2017 CPA Board Exam Results, Main Page
LIST OF PASSERS
REGISTRATION OF PASSERS
- Notice of Admission, duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- 2 pieces passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag) and
- 2 sets of documentary stamps.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.