The complete list of examinees who successfully passed the April 2017 NAPOLCOM PNP Entrance and Promotional Examination result are available here, officially released by the authority online.
National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) administered the Philippine National Police (PNP) Entrance & Promotional Exam last April 23, 2017, in designated testing centers in Metro Manila and other testing centers nationwide.
SUMMARY OF THE RESULTS
- April 2017 Napolcom PNP Entrance Exam – Police Officer (Po1)
- April 2017 Napolcom PNP Promotional Exam – Police Officer (PO2 – PO3)
- April 2017 Napolcom PNP Promotional Exam – Senior Police Officer (SPO1 – SPO4)
- April 2017 Napolcom PNP Promotional Exam – Police Inspector (P/Insp.)
- April 2017 Napolcom PNP Promotional Exam – Superintendent (P/Supt.)
- List of Top 20 Passers: April 2017 PNP Entrance and Promotional Exam
The PNP Entrance Exam is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age, physical and educational requirements. For those who pass the examination will appoint as Police Officer 1 (PO1) conferred by the Napolcom.
While the PNP Promotional Exams are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who met the minimum qualification standards for examination in term of rank and eligibility. For those who pass the examination will promote from their current ranks corresponding to the examination’s Eligibility Rank Coverage (ERC).
Last October 2016 examinations result, a total of 2,946 or 11.57% out of the 25,462 examinees passed the Philippine National Police (PNP) Entrance Exam. While 6,567 uniformed police who took the PO Exam, 1,220 (18.58%) passed and 1,267 (17.25%) out of the 7,345 examinees hurdled the SPO Exam. A total of 240 or 20.05% of the 1,197 police examinees passed the Philippine National Police (PNP) promotional examinations for Inspector and Superintendent categories.
To receive an update about April 2017 NAPOLCOM/PNP Entrance & Promotional Examination results visit Napolcom official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.