The complete list of passers for ‘March 2017 Teachers Board Exam Results’ also known as ‘Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) Results’ for Elementary & Secondary levels are expecting to release online. Once the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) post the results, the full list of passers, top 10 (top notchers), top performing and performance of schools will post here.
PRC and the Board of Professional Teachers(BPT) conducted the Teachers Board Exam for elementary and secondary levels last March 26, 2017, in different designated testing centers all over the Philippines.
LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: March 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: March 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2017 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
DATE OF RELEASE
One (1) day teachers examination covered the following topics:
- Coverage of Examination for General Education
- Coverage of Examination for Professional Education (Elementary & Secondary Teachers Examinees
- Coverage of Examination in the Fields of Specialization for Secondary Teacher Examinees Only
To pass the examination, examinees must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
A total of 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees ((30.18%)) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 examinees (33.78%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 25, 2016, in Hongkong and 25 testing centers all over the Philippines.
In 23,378 elementary teacher passers, 21,896 are first timers and 1,482 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 28,957 passers are first timers and 2,377 are repeaters.
Result was released forty-eight (48) working days from the last day of examination
University of Santo Tomas (UST) declared as the top performing school for elementary level having 133 out of 136 board exam takers passed or 97.79% overall passing rate. While University of the Philippines (UP-Diliman) for secondary level, 92 out of 95 are passed with passing rate of 96.84%.
A tie passers got the highest placed for elementary level, He is Mark Penuliar Castillo of Tarlac State University (TSU) and Lady Princess Sanguyo Marcelo of UP-Diliman with garnered score 88.00% rating. Also a grad of TSU top for secondary level, he is Richard Cabuay Macapulay 90.00%.
Below the table is the summary of Licensure Examination for Teachers results for the past five years. Based on our data, it is telling that the number of examinees taking LET every year is increasing.
Table 1.0 Summary of Teachers board exam results in the last five (5) years.
|DATE OF TEACHERS EXAM||TOTAL NO. OF EXAMINEES||ELEMENTARY PASSERS||SECONDARY PASSERS||TOTAL NO. OF PASSERS|
To receive an update for ‘March 2017 Teacher board exam results’ visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page through your browser for easy access.