The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), conduct twice a year the Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination. This examination is need to take and to pass by a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) before he /she get a license and practice as Mechanical Engineer.
PRC always announce the schedule of examination, programs and of course the date of filing of application. Before to file an application, the aspirant must need to prepare certain documents.
So, here’s below are the list of document requirements for filing of application to take Mechanical Engineer Licensure Examination:
- The aspiring examinee must be a graduate of BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Submit NSO / PSA Birth Certificate
- Additional NSO / PSA Marriage Contract for married female applicants
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and Remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”
- Valid NBI Clearance (First Timers & Repeaters)
- Payment of ₱900.00
Note: If the candidate has three (3) times failed to pass the board exam, he /she is required to rest at least one (1) year before to take again.
Source: Prc website