Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announce that the room / building /school assignments of the examinees for February 2017 Physical Therapists (PT) Licensure Examination also known as Physical Therapists Board Exam is posted here.
PRC together the Professional Regulatory Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy will administer the aforementioned examination will be on February 5 & 6, 2017 in testing centers of:
Manila | Cebu
Schedule and topics covered in the said examination are: On the first day, Basic Sciences (30%) Medical and Surgical Condition, Pathology (25%); and, second day Physical Therapy Applications, Electrotherapy, Therapeutics Exercises, Principles of Rehabilitation & Hydrotherapy (45%) with a total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) TO three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Resolution No. 311 Dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Application’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
For more updates of room assignments in Physical Therapists (PT) Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.