The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room / building / school assignments for February 2017 Master Plumbers Licensure Examination also known as Master Plumbers Board Exam is available here once officially release online.
PRC and Professional Regulatory Board of Master Plumbers (PRBoMP) will administer the aforementioned examination for one thousand four hundred thirty nine (1,439) examinees on February 8 (Wednesday) and 9 (Thursday), 2017 in following cities:
In Two (2) days licensure exam, covers the following topics:
- First Day – Wednesday (February 8, 2017) – Plumbing Arithmetic with 10% weight average; Sanitation, Plumbing Design and Installation – 40%;
- Second Day – Thursday (February 9, 2017) – Plumbing Code – 10% and Practical Problems – 40%, total of 100%
The members of the Board for Master Plumbers who will conduct the licensure examination are Engr. Valentino M. Mangila, Chairman; Engr. Pedrito D. Camilet, Jr. and Arch. Prospero A. Abellano, Members.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Application’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
PRC encouraged all examinees to review and follow the Prohibited Acts inside the Examination Room.
For more updates of room assignments in January 2017 Master Plumbers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the January 2017 Master Plumbers Board Exam results once officially released by the PRC.
To receive free update from us, please “LIKE” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.