The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces the list of room / building / school assignments in the December 2016 Dental Licensure Examination also known as December 2016 Dentists Board Exam is posted here.
PRC together with Professional Regulatory Board of Dentistry on December 1, 2 & 3, 2016 (Written Phase) in Manila:
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Thursday, December 1, 2016 – The topics are: General and Oral Anatomy and Physiology. General and Oral Pathology, General and Oral Microscopic Anatomy and Microbiology and Restorative Dentistry and Public Health, and Community Dentistry.
Friday, December 2, 2016 – Includes: Prosthetic Dentistry (Crown and Bridge, Removable Partial Denture and Complete Denture and Dental Materials). Roentgenology, Oral Diagnosis and Oral Surgery. Anesthesiology and Pharmacology.
Saturday, December 3, 2016 – Includes: Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics. Dental Jurisprudence, Ethics and Practice Management. Periodontics and Endodontics
Written Room Assignments:
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one or two days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform per Res. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates of room assignments in December 2016 Dentistry Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.