The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced the resetting of the October 23, 2016 Career Service Examination-Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) for affected examinees. The new schedule is set on November 20, 2016.
According to CSC Examination Advisory No. 17, s. 2016 released by the agency, said that resetting is in view of the suspension of the October 13, 2016 CSE-PPT implemented in Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), Region 2, and Dagupan City due to the onslaught and after-effect of Super Typhoon Lawin.
Please be advised of the following guidelines/procedures which shall govern the November 20, 2016 examination:
- For examinees of Regions 2 and CAR
- Affected examinees shall have the same testing center and school assignment as in the suspended October 23, 2016 CSE-PPT. No request for transfer of testing center shall be allowed.
- For examinees of Dagupan City
- The testing center shall be transferred to Lingayen City
- CSC Regional Office (RO) No.1 shall inform examinees concerned of their new school assignments one week before examination day. They should verify or inquire directly with CSCRO No.1 at telephone numbers (072) 700-5639 and (072) 205-0081, or with the CSC Field Office-Lingayen at telephone number (075) 526-9394.
- All examinees concerned shall no longer be required to register again. The general admission rules shall apply on examination day (November 20, 2016), whereby examinees shall be required to present the following items:
- I.D. card (the same I.D. card presented during filing of application for the suspended October 23, 2016 CSE-PPT, or any of the other accepted I.D. cards for Career Service Examination which must be valid i.e. not expired)Note: “No I.D., No Exam”
- Original NSO Birth Certificate (if I.D. card has no date of birth)
- Application Receipt with corresponding CSC Official Receipt (if available)
- Notice of School Assignment generated thru the Online Notice of School Assignment (as applicable).
- All examinees shall only be given one chance to take the rescheduled examination free of charge. Those who would not be able to take the November 20, 2016 examination shall have their examination fee and slot forfeited. Any request for postponement/another rescheduling shall not be allowed. For this matter, they shall file a new application for the next schedule of CSE-PPT and pay the corresponding examination fee.
For more updates in November 20, 2016 Civil Service Exam Paper & Pencil Test results please always visit philboardresults.com.