CONGRATULATION TO ALL PASSERS!!!
DATE OF RELEASE
It is divided into five (5) PARTS. They are:
- Nursing Practice I: Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Practice II: Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part A
- Nursing Practice IV: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part B
- Nursing Practice V: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part C
With a total of 6,183 out of 14,184 examinees passed the Architects board exam. It was held in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last June 2016.
West Visayas State University – La Paz declared as top performing school having 96 out of 96 board exam takers passed or 100.00% overall passing rate.
A tie with Bernard John Ezra IV Rafols Icamen, of Cebu Normal University (Cebu State College) and Melissa Castor Malong of De La Salle University – Health Sciences Institute topped the nursing board exam with garnering 87.20% rating. Followed by Rachelle Eve Alolor Bensig from Xavier University, Joszabelle Caño Estrella of Bicol University – Legazpi and Gianna Kalilah Tolentino Roman of Bataan Peninsula State University – Balanga with 86.60%.
To receive an update about November 2016 Nursing / NLE board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.