By | September 22, 2016

Region 8 School Assignment October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam Civil Service Commission Regional Office of Eastern Visayas Region (CSCRO – VIII) announce the list of room and school assignment of the examinees in the October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test.

The said Civil Service Exam in Region VIII will be took place in Tacloban City, Catarman, Northern Samar; and Maasin City testing centers. All examinees in Eastern Visayas Region may check their Room and School Assignment in the link below:

REGION 8 – CSE-PPT Professional & Sub-Professional:

Region 8 Examinees’ school assignment for the April 17, 2016 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment.

To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format.

Examinees are advised to observe procedures as follows:

• Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
  • Be at the school venue on or before 7:00 am on examination day;
  • Bring the following items on examination day:
    1. Valid I.D. (preferably the I.D. card presented in the filing of application)
      Note: “NO I.D., NO EXAM”
    2. Blue or black ballpen/s
    3. Lead pencil/s no. 1 or 2
    4. Eraser/Sharpener
    5. Clear bottled water, if any

For further queries, please contact the CSC Regional/Field Office where you filed your application.

CSC advised the examinees to be at their assigned Room and School by 6:30AM

If your name does not appear please be advised the Civil Service Commission Regional Office where you filed your application and you may contact your respective CSCRO concerned. A complete directory of CSCROs is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.

Other regional testing centers: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM ]

To receive free update from us, please TWEET” us on  Twitter or LIKING” us  on Facebook and you may bookmark this page in your browser.

28 thoughts on “Region 8 Room / School Assignment: October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test

1. Pingback: Region 7 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

2. Dissie L. Costilo

Good day.. Please send my room and school assignment for CSC Exams in my email account. This is DISSIE L. cOSTILO . Region 8 Tacloban city.

Thanks

3. Pingback: Region 6 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

4. Pingback: Region 2 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

5. Pingback: Region 5 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

6. Pingback: CARAGA School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

7. Maria Luela F. Cabides

Pkisend naman ng assign room and school ko an hirap mg-access sa website nyo.

8. MARIBETH O. RAMA

GOOD EVE PLS SEND NAMAN PO NG ROOM AND SCHOOL ASSIGNMENT KO….MARIBETH O.RAMA REGION 8, NORTHERN SAMAR

9. MARIBETH O. RAMA

HERE IS CP NUMBER 09098338927-MARIBETH O. RAMA paki send naman ng room and school assignment ko….
    thank you!

10. RANDY CABIGAYAN

good day!

pakisend din ng room assignment ko RANDY R. CABIGAYAN from region 8

1. Mark Jacinto M. Ramos

good afternoon po . pde po ba matanong room assignment ko po at ni jennifer m. ramos from region 8. Thank you po and Godbless.

11. Gemwel Jake O. De la Peña

Good morning! Please text me my assigned school and room, 09480805658. I’m having hard time accessing it from your website. Thank you!

12. shaun renomeron

Hi good day error po yung link.. please inform me nalang thru may number 09106632085/09169065155 .. region 8 din.. thanks

13. ARIZA RAPIZA

Good Day Sir/ Maam,

This is ARIZA R. RAPIZA, ROMULO A. PUNAY please send me a school And room assignment in region 8 (tacloban city)….
    kindly txt this number# 09058710768 for another contact…..tanx & God Bless….

Plss. send it ASAP….

14. MERCY B. OUANO

GOOD DAY!.. Please send my room and school assignment for CSC Exams in my email account. (berot_26@yahoo.com) This is MERCY BALDO OUANO from San Juan Southern Leyte.

15. MERCY B. OUANO

GOOD DAY!.. Please send my room and school assignment for CSC Exams in my email account. (berot_26@yahoo.com) or kindly text my number 09262947336 This is MERCY BALDO OUANO from San Juan Southern Leyte.

16. nerissa mae d neri

Thi is Nerissa Mae Dura Neri, please paki send po ng Room assignment ko sa number na to 09054020443. thank you maam/sir

17. Jelinda T. Macasusi

School and room assignment please.
    From region 8.
    Full name: JELINDA T. MACASUSI
    Thanks!

18. Roberto P. Ibañez

Good Day! i cannot i access your site. can you send my room assignment in Region 8 (Baybay City, Leyte) ROBERTO P. IBAÑEZ. Thank you.

19. Alexander H. Molina

Ahhh sir/ma’am please send my school and room assignment in region 8. Im having a hard time accessing your website. Kindly inform me through this number 09297446999. Thank you!

20. borromeo R. Jumuad

pls tulongan niyu po ako hindi kopa alam ang school and room assignment ko.

21. borromeo R. Jumuad

pls tulongan niyu po ako hindi kopa alam ang school and room assignment ko.

and kindly send it to my new number 09060753522
    ASAP

22. arnel palamos poblete

This is Arnel Palamos Poblete please send me a school And room assignment in region 8 (tacloban city)….
    kindly txt this number# 09268642630 for another contact…..tanx & God Bless….

Plss. send it ASAP….