By | September 22, 2016

Region 7 School Assignment October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam Civil Service Commission Regional Office of Central Visayas Region (CSCRO – VII) announce the list of room and school assignment of the examinees in the October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test.

The said Civil Service Exam in Region VII will be took place in Cebu, Bogo and Tagbilaran cities testing centers. All examinees in Central Visayas Region may check their Room and School Assignment in the link below:

REGION 7 – CSE-PPT Professional & Sub-Professional:

Region 7 Examinees’ school assignment for the April 17, 2016 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment.

To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format.

Examinees are advised to observe procedures as follows:

• Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
  • Be at the school venue on or before 7:00 am on examination day;
  • Bring the following items on examination day:
    1. Valid I.D. (preferably the I.D. card presented in the filing of application)
      Note: “NO I.D., NO EXAM”
    2. Blue or black ballpen/s
    3. Lead pencil/s no. 1 or 2
    4. Eraser/Sharpener
    5. Clear bottled water, if any

For further queries, please contact the CSC Regional/Field Office where you filed your application.

CSC advised the examinees to be at their assigned Room and School by 6:30AM

If your name does not appear please be advised the Civil Service Commission Regional Office where you filed your application and you may contact your respective CSCRO concerned. A complete directory of CSCROs is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.

Other regional testing centers: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM ]

To receive free update from us, please TWEET” us on  Twitter or LIKING” us  on Facebook and you may bookmark this page in your browser.

20 thoughts on “Region 7 Room / School Assignment: October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test

1. Pingback: School Assignments: October 23, 2016 Civil Service Exam / CSE-PPT

2. Pingback: Region 6 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

3. Renz Adam C. Juguilon

my name is renz adam c. juguilon, i filed for the civil service examination this coming Oct. 23, 2016. could you please send me my school and room assignment at my facebook account…thank you and more power.

4. kathlene jade navarez

hi.. good day. im kathlene jade navarez. i filed civil service examination. profesional level. ask lang po ako about my school assignment. I can’t access to ONSA due to nework faillure. Could you please send me my school assignment at my yahoo account. kjnavarez@yahoo.com

1. Jonalyn Jamorol

hi.. good day. I’m Jonalyn T. Jamorol I filed civil service examination. professional level. ask lang po ako about my school assignment. I can’t access to ONSA due to nework faillure. Could you please send me my school assignment at my yahoo account. jonalynjamorol827@yahoo.com.ph

5. Renato G. Bas

Im Renato G. Bas may I know may room number and what school I’m belong her in Cebu city thanks…

6. kareen

my name is kareen o. baga, i filed for the civil service examination. professional level, this coming Oct. 23, 2016, could you please send me my school and room assignment at my yahoo account kareign_baga@yahoo.com….thank u

7. Len Mark B. Lastimoso

Good day….My name is Len Mark Lastimoso i filed for the civil service examination this coming Oct. 23, 2016. could you please send my school and room assignment at lenlast30@yahoo.com.ph.Thank you and have a good day!

8. JOAN A. GAITERA

hi.. good day. im Joan A. Gaitera. i filed civil service examination. profesional level. ask lang po ako about my school assignment. I can’t access to ONSA due to nework faillure. Could you please send me my school assignment at my yahoo account. joan_gaitera@yahoo.com thank you

9. AILEEN

good day. im Aileen B. Calamba
    from Tagbilaran City .I tried to access ONSA but not available. May I know my Room assignment for this coming Oct. 23,2016 CSC Exam? professional level here my gmail. sweetyleen18@gmail.com

10. khernell gila

hi.. good day. im khernell gila. i filed civil service examination. profesional level. ask lang po ako about my school assignment. I can’t access to ONSA due to nework faillure. Could you please send me my school assignment at my yahoo account. gilakhernell@gmail.com or txt to 09327705391

11. Jennifer Y.Olingay

Hi Ma’am/Sir, Good day. I filed Civil Service Examination last August 18,2016 at Medellin Municipal Hall. Sub-Professional level. Ask ko lang po sana about my school assignment? Could you please send me, my school assignment at my facebook. Jennifer Olingay, or please at this number 09754460836- Thank You