By | September 22, 2016

Region 4 School Assignment October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam Civil Service Commission Regional Office of Southern Luzon Region (CSCRO – IV) announce the list of room and school assignment of the examinees in the October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test.

The said Civil Service Exam in Region IV will be took place in Cavite, Sta. Cruz, Laguna; Batangas, Quezon, Rizal, Palawan, Oriental Mindoro and Occidental Mindoro testing centers. All examinees in Southern Luzon Region may check their Room and School Assignment in the link below:

REGION 4 – CSE-PPT Professional & Sub-Professional:

Region 4 Examinees’ school assignment for the April 17, 2016 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment.

To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format.

Examinees are advised to observe procedures as follows:

• Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
  • Be at the school venue on or before 7:00 am on examination day;
  • Bring the following items on examination day:
    1. Valid I.D. (preferably the I.D. card presented in the filing of application)
      Note: “NO I.D., NO EXAM”
    2. Blue or black ballpen/s
    3. Lead pencil/s no. 1 or 2
    4. Eraser/Sharpener
    5. Clear bottled water, if any

For further queries, please contact the CSC Regional/Field Office where you filed your application.

CSC advised the examinees to be at their assigned Room and School by 6:30AM

If your name does not appear please be advised the Civil Service Commission Regional Office where you filed your application and you may contact your respective CSCRO concerned. A complete directory of CSCROs is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.

Other regional testing centers: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM ]

To receive free update from us, please TWEET” us on  Twitter or LIKING” us  on Facebook and you may bookmark this page in your browser.

48 thoughts on “Region 4 Room / School Assignment: October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test

1. Pingback: School Assignments: October 23, 2016 Civil Service Exam / CSE-PPT

2. Ray Bryan R. Rivera

How do i know my school/room assignment this coming Oct. 23 CSE?

3. Mary Jane A. Espena

Sir/madam:
    Good Day!

I cannot access the List of room assignment from the links given above.

Thank you.

1. Melissa placides

Dear sir/ madam,

I cannot access the List of room assignment from the links given above.

Kindly sent me the complete address of my Room assignment for the CSC Professional Examination to be held on October 23, 2016 at Dasmarinas Cavite.region 4

Thank you.

1. Melissa placides

cannot access the List of room assignment from the links given above.

Kindly sent me the complete address of my Room assignment for the CSC subProfessional Examination to be held on October 23, 2016 at Dasmarinas Cavite.region 4

4. chinissa caagbay

school and room assignment for oct 23 2016 exam in dasmarinas cavite…..i tried to call your office but it was busy…..

5. Happy de Vera

Hi,

I didn’t receive any SMS or message on where my exam will be taken.

Please send me an email.

Thank you.

6. Pingback: Region 1 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

7. Pingback: Region 8 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

8. kim ronald ayuson

san po makita list ng examiners and school assignment from Rizal po me ….

1. maeleenclimacosa

Please send po my room assignment.mag eexam po aq sa sunday in dasma cavite tnx po

9. Angel Lyka Villareal

Hi! I’m having a hard looking for my room assignment. Those links above are not working. Can you do something about this? or Please Send me an email. Thanks 🙂

10. Mary Joy M. Tapiador

My exam day is on Oct.23,2016,kindly send to me my school assignment.. I’ve been at your calling at your telephone numbers but can’t be reach..My facebook user name is Mj Matiga Tapiador, please send me the details about the room assignment. Thank you.

11. Tala Malapitan

Sir/Madam:

I cannot access the links given above to check my school assignment.
    Please do email me my school assignment. Thank you po.

12. Irinne

Ma’am/Sir,

Hi! Kindly send either thru sms or to my personal email my room assignment on region 4-a dasma, cavite for the exam this coming sunday. Links here are not working.

Thank you.

13. Jennielyn

Hi po, San school po s Dasma magtatake ng exam hindi po ako maka access sa link na sinabi nyo para malaman ang room assignmet,,, Hoping fo your immediate reply… Salamat po.

14. west

I did not receive any sms from csc about the location of the csc examination? may i know why?

15. Abigail Camilon

Good Day po.

Sir/Ma’am;
    May I know my room and school assignment for the CSC Professional Examination held October 23, 2016 at Dasmarinas Cavite.

Thank you po.
    Abigail P. Camilon

16. Ann Marie B. Curia

Hi! I cannot access the said links. Kindly email me my room assignment. Thanks!

17. nikko mendoza

Hi Sir/maam,

I didn’t receive any Sms or message on where my exam will be taken.

Please send me an email.

Thank you.

18. Ann Marie B. Curia

Hello! I can’t access any of the said links. Kindly email me my room assignment. Thanks!

19. nikko mendoza

Good evening po sir /ma’am ,

mag papa email sana ako ng room Assignment if saan po ako mag tatake. Ito po ang email chinesecutie153@gmail.com
    di ko po kasi ma access ang ONSA. Maraming salamat po. Sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako.

20. Sarah L. Biron

Good Evening, Kindly please send me my room assignment. Thank you

21. Jenny mae bansale

Hi!

Can you send me an email of my room assignment (reg. 4 b).. those links above are not working !