By | September 22, 2016

Region 3 School Assignment October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam Civil Service Commission Regional Office of Central Luzon Region (CSCRO – III) announce the list of room and school assignment of the examinees in the October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test.

The said Civil Service Exam in Region III will be took place in City of San Fernando, Pampanga; Cabanatuan City, City of Malolos and Olongapo City testing centers. All examinees in Central Luzon Region may check their Room and School Assignment in the link below:

REGION 3 – CSE-PPT Professional & Sub-Professional:

Region 3 Examinees’ school assignment for the April 17, 2016 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment.

To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format.

Examinees are advised to observe procedures as follows:

• Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
  • Be at the school venue on or before 7:00 am on examination day;
  • Bring the following items on examination day:
    1. Valid I.D. (preferably the I.D. card presented in the filing of application)
      Note: “NO I.D., NO EXAM”
    2. Blue or black ballpen/s
    3. Lead pencil/s no. 1 or 2
    4. Eraser/Sharpener
    5. Clear bottled water, if any

For further queries, please contact the CSC Regional/Field Office where you filed your application.

CSC advised the examinees to be at their assigned Room and School by 6:30AM

If your name does not appear please be advised the Civil Service Commission Regional Office where you filed your application and you may contact your respective CSCRO concerned. A complete directory of CSCROs is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.

Other regional testing centers: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM ]

To receive free update from us, please TWEET” us on  Twitter or LIKING” us  on Facebook and you may bookmark this page in your browser.

44 thoughts on “Region 3 Room / School Assignment: October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test

1. Pingback: Region 2 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

2. Pingback: Region 1 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

3. Pingback: NCR School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

4. Pingback: ARMM School Assignment: October 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam

5. Pingback: School Assignments: October 23, 2016 Civil Service Exam / CSE-PPT

6. Lara Mae Ladia Calayag

i can’t see my room assignment. ….pls send me my room assignment thank you

7. Pingback: Region 4 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

8. Pingback: Region 10 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

9. Pingback: CAR Room Assignment: October 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam

10. Remilyn P. Lingao-lingao

Kindly please send me on my email the complete list of NOSA of region 3 professional level. Thank you.

11. Ranesa Anne Aquino

Sir/Ma’am,

Good day.

12. Rosvanni Yvette V. Matillano

Please send me my room assignment. Region III po.

13. Xyra Camille D. Quiambao

Maam/sir I can’t see my room assignment please kindly send it to me on my email account. Thankyou!

14. ALPHA S. BARROGA

I have been continuously advised to check my data. Can’t get my room assignment!

15. Maria Lyn Espinosa

Good morning. Kindly send my room assignment for the exam this coming October 23, 2016. Region III area. Thank you.

16. Angela Laconde

hi… can i ask the room assignment of October 23, 2016 Region III CSC examination? thanks…

17. Alyssa Patricia A. Soriao

Kindly send my room assignment.I can’t access the link provided

18. Cherry Mae C. Domincel

hello good day maam/sir
    Please kindly send us my room and seat number to get the examination in cabanatuan city on october 23, 2016 region 3. kindly send to my email please. thanks.

19. Mary Anne Louise Po Pulga

Good morning, I have tried since yesterday to get my room assignment, but failed. Can you please send me my room assignment? Thank you very much!

20. Rufina T. Flores

Good morning!

I tried to access ONSA site to view my room assignment for the upcoming CS PPT exam on Oct 23, but it’s not working. Can you send to me the room assignment of Mr. Roberto Pena Macaspac through my email. Thank you for your Immediate response.

21. JOHANNA D. MUNOZ

Maam/Sir I’ve been trying to access the ONSA for more than 20X but I have been continuously advised to check my data which is already correct. Pls. kindly send my room assignment Region III area. Thank you!

22. Reymart B. Corpuz

Maam/sir I can’t see my room assignment please kindly send it to me on my email account(corpuzreymart08@gmail.com). Salamat po!

23. Julius Lopez

24. eleanor alejo

please send me the room assignment please for october 23, 2016 in cabanatuan city

1. Jovit Villareal

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
      Goodam po please send me my room assignment Region III thanks po.

25. John Crezzel A. Soliven

I also cant get my room assignment. Kindly send it on my email. Thank you. 🙂

26. Lieh Karmi Ibarra Jordan

Please send me the room assignment for my reference. Thanks much!

27. eatalino moreno

good day. i can’t get my room assignment for this coming exam in region 3 area. please can you send me on my email my room assignment. thank you!

28. Louie J. Dayao

Sir/Ma’am,

Good day.

I tried to access ONSA site to view my room assignment for the upcoming CS PPT exam on Oct 23, but i think it’s not working.. Can you send me my room assignment through my email Instead? Thank you and your Immediate response is highly appreciated.. please pki send po agad dahil sa sunday npo ung exam kaya sana po malaman ko n bukas slamat, subpro lng po

29. Christine

I can’t see my room assignment, the link is inconsistent, I prefer the database manner of room assignment. Please send it to me and notify me through email thank you.

30. Milcah Cabali

Can you send my room assignment through email? Your response is highly appreciated. Thank you.

31. Andrea

I think the ONSA is not working. I still don’t know my room assignment. Kindly email it to me. Thank you so much.

32. alberto

sir / maam.

good day!

i am having a bit of a difficulty because i can’t get to know what my room assignment is using the ONSA application… can you just send me my room assignment through my email…. i would really appreciate it if it gets done immediately..

33. Sarah wakatabe

Hindi ko po maview room assignment ko pwede po ba pakiemail kasi bukas na exam. Thank you

34. Micah Ross Mariano Roxas

I tried to access to ONSA to view my room assignment for the upcoming CS PPT exam on Oct. 23,2016, but i think it’s not working.. can you send me my room assignments through my number instead? (09987913059 thankyou and you immediate response is highly appreciated please pasend na po ksi po buka napo ang exam nung last week pa po ako nahahanap 🙁 tska po nga masama ko.. – Micah Ross Mariano Roxas and – Lawrence Publico Maniacop thankyou. Region 3 po. 🙂

35. Jo-Ann B. Marcos

Please send school and room assignment for tomorrow, Oct. 23.

Thanks,
    Jo-Ann

36. eljogaya (@annyeong_sakura)

I’ve tried a lot of times submitting for Room Assignment but it’s not working. It’s already the day of the examination and not update yet on the room assignments. Kindly send to me my room assignment through email. I’m just wondering why they change the way they publish room assignments this time.