By | September 22, 2016

Region 10 School Assignment October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam Civil Service Commission Regional Office of Northern Mindanao Region (CSCRO – X) announce the list of room and school assignment of the examinees in the October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test.

The said Civil Service Exam in Region X will be took place in Cagayan de Oro city (CDO)  testing centers. All examinees in Northern Mindanao Region may check their Room and School Assignment in the link below:

REGION 10 – CSE-PPT Professional & Sub-Professional:

Region 10 Examinees’ school assignment for the April 17, 2016 CSE-PPT for Professional and SubProfessional levels may be generated using ONSA or the Online Notice of School Assignment.

To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format.

Examinees are advised to observe procedures as follows:

• Visit and have an ocular inspection of the school venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
  • Be at the school venue on or before 7:00 am on examination day;
  • Bring the following items on examination day:
    1. Valid I.D. (preferably the I.D. card presented in the filing of application)
      Note: “NO I.D., NO EXAM”
    2. Blue or black ballpen/s
    3. Lead pencil/s no. 1 or 2
    4. Eraser/Sharpener
    5. Clear bottled water, if any

For further queries, please contact the CSC Regional/Field Office where you filed your application.

CSC advised the examinees to be at their assigned Room and School by 6:30AM

If your name does not appear please be advised the Civil Service Commission Regional Office where you filed your application and you may contact your respective CSCRO concerned. A complete directory of CSCROs is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.

Other regional testing centers: [ 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM ]

To receive free update from us, please TWEET” us on  Twitter or LIKING” us  on Facebook and you may bookmark this page in your browser.

26 thoughts on “Region 10 Room / School Assignment: October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test

1. Pingback: Region 9 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

2. Pingback: School Assignments: October 23, 2016 Civil Service Exam / CSE-PPT

3. Pingback: Region 1 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

4. Pingback: Region 3 School Assignment: October 2016 CSE-PPT Civil Service Exam

5. HAIDEE PARTOSA PRIMERO

Good day maam/sir,
    Please pm me in my account my room of assignment on october 23 2016
    HAIDEE PARTOSA PRIMERO

6. Ammelie Rose Muring

Good eves maám/sir,
    Please send on my email add including my friends our room assignment on october 23, 2016.
    Ammelie Rose S. Muring
    April Rose Maliguez
    Myla jane Ganas

1. Jessel Grace B. Villarin

Good’evening Ma’am / Sir ,
      Pwedeng paki send poh sa email ko yong room assignment ko on October 23 2016, thankyou poh ..
      Jessel Grace B. Villarin

7. Mariel Mae

Good day! Maam/Sir,
    Can you please send me an email in my account my room assignment on October 23 2016.
    MARIEL MAE RICAFORTE CABEGUIN
    Thank you & Godbless!

8. Adelaine E. Primacio

Kindly send my room number and the school in Cagayan de Oro where I will take the CSE-PPT. I am having the exam on October 23, 2016.
    May you please also include the room number designated to my sister Ariane E. Primacio and cousin Clarice B. Ellonado . They are both taking Sub-Professional while I’m taking the Professional Exam.
    Thank you so much.

9. SARAH CAONTAO

please email po the room assignment of my husband JECEL R. CAONTAO

10. criselda bade

please send me my room and school assignment for the Exam. i cant access the csc site now. thank you.

11. JECEL R.CAONTAO

GOOD AM MAAM/SIR;
    Please send on my email MY room assignment on october 23, 2016.

12. Blenda May Mabelin Valdez

Pwd pki email ang school at room ko sa civil service

13. Janice Tolentin

Hello Po!!! I would like to ask my assign room. Lagi nalang po kasi Failed kapag ginagamit ko ang ONSA. Sa Cagayan de Oro po ako mag-eexam. Kindly sent to my email po. Janice T. Tolentin po. Salamat.

14. Asnimah

Hi. my name is Asnimah Sanggacala. please send to my email address my school assignment. Region 10. thank you.

15. Mayolyn A. Naranjo

Good Noon Admin
    kindly confirm my school and room assignment for the oct 23, 2016 csc exam professional level through my email account pls..

16. Jenarah Jane E. Marcito

Pwede po paki send ng room assignment ko po. i’ll be taking my exam sa Cagayan de Oro City. This coming October 23, 2016. Thank you. God bless.

17. Kristian B. Clapano

Good day po. Hindi ko po ma access. Pwede po ba e.send nyo po sa akin ang school assignment ko po? Cagayan de Oro po ako magtetake October 23, 2016. Please po

18. DEROGONGAN, JAMIL S.

Pa e-mail Po sa room assignment ko hnd ko Po ma open Ang ONSA sa region x Po ako…TNX ahead.