Professional Regulatory Board of Chemistry will administer the October 2016 Chemists Licensure Examination. It will take place in cities of Manila, Cagayan de Oro and Cebu on October 4 & 5, 2016.
MANILA ROOM ASSIGNMENT:
MANILA ROOM ASSIGNMENT – REMOVAL:
SCHEDULED OF SUBJECTS
|DAY 1 (October 4, 2016) Tuesday|
|8:00 AM to 12:00 NN||Inorganic Chemistry
includes: Fundamentals of inorganic chemistry; periodicity and inorganic reactions, including transition metal chemistry; and characterization of inorganic compounds.
|1:00 PM to 5:00 PM||Organic Chemistry
Fundamentals of organic chemistry, including Biochemistry reactions and characterization of organic compunds.
|DAY 2 (October 5, 2016) Wednesday|
|8:00 AM to 12:00 NN||Analytic Chemistry
Fundamentals of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis and instrumental analysis.
|1:00 PM to 5:00 PM||Physical Chemistry
Principles of physical chemistry, including introductory quantum theory, thermodynamics and equilibria, and chemical kinetics.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the attire every examination day:
- Male examinees – Plain white polo or shirts with collar, tucked-in (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks
- Female examinees – Plain blouses or shirts with collar, tucked-in (without any seal, logo or mark), decent pants or slacks/skirts
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent (non-colored) plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building
NOTE: PRC will not be Responsible for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates for September 2016 Chemists Licensure Examination results and related announcement, please always visit philboardresults.com.