SPLBE for September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineers Board Exam will conduct on September 15 & 16, 2016. In selected area of Riyadh, Jeddah and Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
The program of the Registered Electrical Engineers Board Exam as follows: (Date, Time and Subjects)
- September 15, 2016 (Thursday)
- 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM – General Instruction and Filling-up Forms
- 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Mathematics – 25% (such as: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others. )
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects – 30% ( such as: General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts I & 2 and others. )
- September 16, 2016 (Friday)
- 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM – Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects – 45% (such as: Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, IndustrialElectronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others.)
PRC announced that the Notice of Admission (NOA) of the examinees will be issued at the POLO / testing centers.
Examinees must bring four (4) pieces passport size pictures with nametag together their original documents for final evaluation.
Also the examinees must bring the following on examination day. two (2) or more extra pencils (No. 1 or 2), black ink ball pen, one (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope for keeping your valuables and other allowed items. Non Programmable calculator.
Inside the examination premises, examinees are strictly prohibited to bring the following: (a.) Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula. (b.) PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS. (c.) CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices. (d.) Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attachecase, backpacks, etc.) (e.) Other examination aides not stated on this program.
All examinees belonging must place inside the transparent /plastic envelope.
Link below are other SPLBE Programs:
- Architects (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Civil Engineers
- Electronics Engineers (EE/ECE)
- Electronics Technicians
- Environmental Planners
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers (ME)
- Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
- Nurses (NLE)
- Radiologic Technologists (Radtech)
- Respiratory Therapists (RT)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Professional Teachers (LET)
- X-Ray Technologists
Source: PRC Website
For more updates for SPLBE September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineers Licensure Examination results and related announcement, please always visit philboardresults.com.