SPLBE for September 2016 Nurses Board Exam will conduct on September 14 & 15, 2016. In selected area of Riyadh, Jeddah and Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
This Philippine Nurse Licensure Examination consists of five (5) parts namely: Nursing Practice I Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice, Nursing Practice II Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child, Nursing Practice III Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part A), Nursing Practice IV Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B) and Nursing Practice V Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C).
The tests draw basic knowledges, skills and attitudes in the major subject areas i.e., Fundamentals of Nursing including Professional Adjustments, Maternal and Child Nursing, Community Health and Communicable Disease Nursing, Nursing of Adolescents, Adults and Aged, and Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
The following areas of knowledge will be integrated in each of the above-named subject areas.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition and Diet Therapy
- Parasitology & Microbiology
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Nursing process serves as the framework in the nursing care of individuals, families, population groups & communities in various stages of development in health care setting. The focus of nursing care is the promotion of health, prevention of illness, curative & rehabilitative aspects of care, alleviation of suffering & when recovery is not possible, towards a peaceful death.
The examination will test competencies in relation to the eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standards of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. These key areas are categorized as follows:
I. Patient Care Competencies
- Safe and Quality Nursing Care
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Health Education
II. Empowering Competencies
- Legal Responsibilities
- Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities
- Personal& Professional Development
III. Enabling Competencies
- Management of Resources & Environment
- Records Management
IV. Enhancing Competencies
- Quality Improvement
The program of the Nursing (NLE) Board Exam as follows: (Date, Time and Subjects)
- September 14, 2016 (Wednesday)
- 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM – General Instruction and Filling-up Forms
- 8:00 AM -10:00 AM – Nursing Practice I – Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice
- 11:30 AM -1:30 PM – Nursing Practice II – Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child
- 2:30 PM -4:30 PM – Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- September 15, 2016 (Thursday)
- 8:00 AM -10:00 AM – Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- 11:30 AM -1:30 AM – Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
PRC announced that the Notice of Admission (NOA) of the examinees will be issued at the POLO / testing centers.
Examinees must bring four (4) pieces passport size pictures with nametag together their original documents for final evaluation.
Also the examinees must bring the following on examination day. two (2) or more extra pencils (No. 1 or 2), black ink ball pen, one (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope for keeping your valuables and other allowed items. Non Programmable calculator.
Inside the examination premises, examinees are strictly prohibited to bring the following: (a.) Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula. (b.) PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS. (c.) CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices. (d.) Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attachecase, backpacks, etc.) (e.) Other examination aides not stated on this program.
All examinees belonging must place inside the transparent /plastic envelope.
Link below are other SPLBE Programs:
- Architects (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Civil Engineers
- Electronics Engineers (EE/ECE)
- Electronics Technicians
- Environmental Planners
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers (ME)
- Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
- Radiologic Technologists (Radtech)
- Respiratory Therapists (RT)
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Professional Teachers (LET)
- X-Ray Technologists
Source: PRC Website
For more updates for SPLBE September 2016 Nurses Licensure Examination results and related announcement, please always visit philboardresults.com.