SPLBE for September 2016 Civil Engineers Board Exam will conduct on September 14 & 15, 2016. In selected area of Riyadh, Jeddah and Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Doha, Qatar; and Kuwait.
The program of the Civil Engineers Board Exam as follows: (Date, Time and Subjects)
- September 14, 2016 (Thursday)
- 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM – General Instruction and Filling-up Forms
- 8:00 AM -1:00 PM – Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering – 35%( Algebra, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Analytic, Descriptive and Solid Geometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Highway and Railroad Surveying, Plane Topographic and Hydrographic Surveying, Advance Surveying, Design and Construction of Highways, and Railroads, Pier, Ports and Wharves )
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering – 30% ( Aqueducts, Sanitary Engineering Works, Hydrology, Water Supply Systems, Dikes, Dams, Irrigation and Drainage Canals, Soil Mechanics and Foundations )
- September 15, 2015 (Thursday)
- 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Structural Engineering and Construction – 35% ( Rational and Applied Mechanics, Steel, Timber and Reinforced Concrete Structures )
PRC announced that the Notice of Admission (NOA) of the examinees will be issued at the POLO / testing centers.
Examinees must bring four (4) pieces passport size pictures with nametag together their original documents for final evaluation.
Also the examinees must bring the following on examination day. two (2) or more extra pencils (No. 1 or 2), black ink ball pen, one (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope for keeping your valuables and other allowed items. Non Programmable calculator.
Inside the examination premises, examinees are strictly prohibited to bring the following: (a.) Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula. (b.) PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS. (c.) CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices. (d.) Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attachecase, backpacks, etc.) (e.) Other examination aides not stated on this program.
All examinees belonging must place inside the transparent /plastic envelope.
Link below are other SPLBE Programs:
- Architects (ALE)
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Electronics Engineers (EE/ECE)
- Electronics Technicians
- Environmental Planners
- Master Plumbers
- Mechanical Engineers (ME)
- Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM)
- Nurses (NLE)
- Radiologic Technologists (Radtech)
- Respiratory Therapists (RT)
- Registered Electrical Engineers (REE)
- Registered Master Electricians (RME)
- Professional Teachers (LET)
- X-Ray Technologists
Source: PRC Website
For more updates for SPLBE September 2016 Civil Engineers Licensure Examination results and related announcement, please always visit philboardresults.com.