National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) announced that the commission will conduct the second (2nd) set of police examinations for this year. It will held on October 16, 2016 nationwide. The said examination are for those who are already in the police service (promotional). Another for those aspiring to enter the Philippine National Police (PNP entrance).
PERIOD OF ON-LINE APPLICATION SCHEDULING:
The applicants shall utilize the on-line system to request the Regional Office for their schedule on the filing of examination application. Applicants will personally appear at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date assigned to them, with their printed on-line confirmation letter and other required documents, for further evaluation.
PNP Entrance Exam:
- July 18-22, 2016 (available at 12 noon, July 18, 2016 onwards). Application form for entrance exam click here.
- Police Officer (PO) – July 25 – 29, 2016
- Senior Police Officer (SPO), Police Inspector (P/Insp), Police Superintendent (P/Supt) – August 1 – 5, 2016
(available at 12 noon on July 25, 2016 onwards for PO exam and on August 11, 2016 onwards for SPO, INSP and SUPT exams)
Period of Filing of Application is on August 15 to September 9, 2016 for PNP Entrance and Promotional Examination.
The NAPOLCOM utilizes the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the scheduling of thw filing of applications for PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH A CONFIRMED SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT WITH REFERENCE NUMBER SHALL BE ENTERTAINED.
in view of resource constraints, the regional office reserves the right to limit the number of examinees it will accommodate. Acceptance of applications shall be on a “First-Come, First-Served” basis and, upon due notice, may, be stopped even ahead of the deadline.
|1||San Fernando City, La Union|
|3||San Fernando City, Pampanga|
|9||Pagadian City & Zamboanga City|
|10||Cagayan de Oro City|
GENERAL QUALIFICATION FOR PNP ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
PNP Entrance Examination is open to all Filipino citizens who meet the age, height and educational requirements. View the complete details.
GENERAL QUALIFICATION FOR PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS:
Promotional Examinations are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who meet the minimum qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility. View the complete details.
WHAT TO BRING WHEN FILING:
- Printed letter-reply with corresponding reference number confirming the scheduled appointment.
- An Application Form (NAPOLCOM Form 1-A) and index card, duly accoplished by the applicant and two (2) recent and identical 1″ x 1″ ID pictures (in color) with white background and complete name tag (indicate rank before the first, middle and last name, if PNP member).
- Police Examination Fees:
- Four hundred Pesos (₱400.oo) for PNP Entrance examination
- Four hundred Pesos (₱400.oo) for Police Officer Exam
- Four hundred Fifty Pesos (₱450.oo) for Senior Police Officer Exam
- Five hundred Pesos (₱500.oo) for Police Inspector Exam
- Six hundred Pesos (₱600.oo) for Police Superintendent Exam
- One (1) legal-size window envelope with Seventeen Pesos (₱17.00) worth of mailing stamps.
- For PNP Entrance: Transcript of Scholastic Record (with Special Order issued by CHEd) and Diploma from CHEd-accreadited schools, state universities and colleges. For Promotional: Certified True Copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or PNP Absorption Order.
- For PNP Entrance: Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certificate True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA. For Promotional: Report of Rating / Certification issued by the NAPOLCOM CENTRAL OFFICE, CSC Certificate of Eligibility and /or PRC Board Certificate.
- For a PO1 with temporary appointment, a certified tru copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order.
An examinee who fails in an exam or after being admitted to take said exam, fails to take it for one reason or another, need not resubmit the requirements should he/she apply again for the same exam in the same exam center. The applicant will only have to:
- submit the ADMISSION SLIP of the last exam applied for;
- fill out a new application form and index card with ID pictures; and,
- pay the examination fee.
For more updates in October 16, 2016 PNP / NAPOLCOM Entrance and Promotional Exam please always visit philboardresults.com.
Source: Napolcom Website