Professional Regulatory Board of Medicine will administer the September 2016 Physician Licensure Examination. It will take place in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao on September 10, 11, 17 & 18, 2016.
MANILA ROOM ASSIGNMENT
MANILA ROOM ASSIGNMENT – FINALS -PRELIMS
SCHEDULED OF SUBJECTS
|DAY 1 (September 10, 2016) Saturday|
|8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Biochemistry|
|11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||Anatomy & Histology|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Microbiology & Parasitology|
|DAY 2 (September 11, 2016) Sunday|
|8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Physiology|
|11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Pathology|
|DAY 3 (September 17, 2016) Saturday|
|8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Pharmacology & Therapeutics|
|11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||Surgery & Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology & Rhinology|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Medicine|
|DAY 4 (September 18, 2016) Sunday|
|8:00 AM to 10:00 AM||Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|11:00 AM to 1:00 PM||Pediatrics and Nutrition|
|2:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Preventive Medicine & Public Health|
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent (non-colored) plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building
NOTE: PRC will not be Responsible for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates for September 2016 Physicians Licensure Examination results and related announcement, please always visit philboardresults.com.