By | August 23, 2016

School Assignments October 23 2016 CSE PPT Civil Service Exam The Civil Service Commission (CSC) release list of room and school assignments of the examinees for October 23, 2016 Career Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT)  for Professional and Sub-Professional Level is posted here.

The said Civil Service Exam will be held in 16 regional testing centers nationwide. All examinees who will take their examination may check their room and school assignment using the following link below.

1. Region 1
  11. Region 11
  12. Region 12
  13. NCR
  14. CAR
  15. CARAGA
  16. ARMM

Another option to get your school and room assignments using the ONSA through the link: http://enosa.csc.gov.ph/enosav3/. To use the ONSA, examinees should encode or fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately.

Examinees are also encouraged to visit their assigned testing venue at least one day before the exam to familiarize themselves with the school location. Also CSC advised the examinees to be at their assigned Room and School by 6:30 AM.

CSC also emphasized that the “No I.D., No Exam” rule will be strictly implemented. For verification purposes, examinees should bring a valid I.D. with date of birth (preferably the same I.D. presented during the filing of examination; if I.D. has no date of birth, bring original copy of Birth Certificate), ONSA-generated notice of school assignment (if available), and application receipt with corresponding official receipt (if available).

Examinees must bring ball pens (black) dark and two (2) lead pencils (number 1 or 2) and erasers to be use  in the answer sheets. Strictly prohibited inside the examination room are: such as calculators, dictionary, cellular phones, tablets, etc.

Further, please be advised that only those Civil Service Commission Regional Offices (CSCROs) with complete data have corresponding hyperlinks to their respective list of examinees. Should the CSCRO where you filed your application is not available, or you have difficulty in accessing the link, you may contact your respective CSCRO concerned. A complete directory of CSCROs is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.

For more updates in October 23, 2016 Civil Service Examination – Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) please always visit philboardresults.com.

To receive free update from us, please TWEET” us on  Twitter or LIKING” us  on Facebook and you may bookmark this page in your browser.

163 thoughts on “Complete List of Room & School Assignments for October 23, 2016 (CSE-PPT) Civil Service Exam – Paper and Pencil Test

1. Rocer A. Vanzuela

Hi. Please send me my room and school assignment please for this october 23,2016 exam on my e-mail.
      Thankyou.

1. IAN REY J. MONTEJO

hi maam/sir…
        IAN REY J. MONTEJO…..CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
        Thankyou.

1. Dea Grace S Valenzuela

good day mam/sir this is DEA GRACE S. VALENZUELA ,from pasy city please send my room and school assignment for october 23,2016 through my email.thank you

2. wenielyn l. Yongao

Good day maam/sir,
        Please send in my account my room of assignment on october 23 2016 this is Wenielyn L. Yongao from Bukidnon. Thank you!

2. KEMBERLY F. JANGAYO

good day maam/sir,
      please pm me in my account my room of assignment on october 23,2016 this is KEMBERLY F. JANGAYO OF BRGY. ARAC, PASSI CITY.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!!!

1. MRBrosas

Hi – Noticed that there are no links included for the listed room and school assignment.

1. HAZEL MUROS

how can we know our school and room assignments po? wla rin pong texts at email na dumating. salamat po..

2. Redgine S Dotollo

Good day!
    Please sent me my School Assignment on october 23, 2016..Dotollo, Redgine S. from Davao
    tnx

3. Meralyn Elesorio

Hi. I cant access any links to view one of your given links. Can you please send my school assignment through my email? This is Meralyn Elesorio. San Carlos City.- Region 6.

4. JENNELYN F. OYANG

Good day!
    May i ask to please send my room assignments through my email.

Thank you very much & God bless!

lhen

5. joana g. peralta

Good day,

Please sent my room and school assignment for october 23, 2016 civil service examination as soon as possible.

Thank you and more power.

6. Georgie Ondes

Good day!
    Please sent me my School Assignment on october 23, 2016.. Ondes, Georgie N. from NCR.
    tnx

7. Georgie Ondes

Good day!
    Please sent me my School Assignment on october 23, 2016.. Ondes, georgie N. from NCR
    tnx

8. Christian Jay Ejercito

Good day maam/sir,
    Please pm me in my account my room of assignment on october 23 2016 this is Christian Jay Ejercito,

Thank you so much & God bless us!

9. Lany A Cestona

Please send my school and room assignment on my email account for the October 2016 CSC exams.

Thanks!

1. Marlou B. Toquero

Hi. I cant access any links to view one of your given links. Can you please send my school assignment through my email? This is Marlou B. Toquero, Dumaguete City.- Region 7.
      Thanks

1. Marlou B. Toquero

my school Assignment on my account for the october 23,2016 examination.

10. Garry Mendoza Dragon

hindi ko ma access yung link ng room at school assignments for the upcoming ppt exam sa oct.2016..please email me sa room assignment at kung saan school sa Cagayan de Oro…tnx.. Garry M. Dragon

11. Dissie L. Costilo

Hello po Good day..please send my room and school assignment on my email account for the october 23, 2016 CSC Exams. My name DISSIE L. COSTILO from region 8. Tacloban city.

Thanks

12. Laurene Mae Badon

Hi po! Good day! Ask ko lang po kasi when i tried to access po ang link na binigay nyo po ang lumalabas ay “404-Article Not Found”. I tried din po iyong link for NCR, wala din pong link na lumalabas. Meron pa bo bang ibang way para makita kung saan ang room assignment for the CSC exam? Thank you po.

13. Franz Frederic M. Reyes

Good day! Kindly send my room assignment on my email acct for the oct 23 ,2016 csc I cannot access it .My name is Franz Frederic M.Reyes From NCR.Thank you.

14. Nia Ilagan

Hi. Please send me my room and school assignment for this october 23,2016 CSE exam on my e-mail.
    Thankyou and God Bless.

15. Anna

I can’t find the school assignment for region 6, .kindly post or send it to our emails, .thank you

16. Jane M. Sanchez

Good day!

Kindly send me my school assignment. It so hard for me to access your link.

thank you very much.

17. John Marvin

Good Day ! I cant acces the link…can you please send my room assignment to my email account for csc examination this coming October 23, 2016. My name is John Marvin T. Bandalan. Thank You.

18. John Marvin

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Good Day ! I cant acces the link…can you please send my room assignment to my email account for csc examination this coming October 23, 2016. My name is John Marvin T. Bandalan. I’m from cebu.Thank You.

19. Rebbie Anthony D. Tuko

Good day! Ma’am sir please send my room assignment for the Oct. 23,2016 exam. My Name is REBBIE ANTHONY D. TUKO..from Davao thank you

20. Chennee Glorioso

Good day! How can we check our school assignment for CSE examination this Oct. 2016 if we can’t access the above mentioned link? Appreciate your kind assistance if you could give us an update and post the list so we can visit the school/room before the day of exam. Thank you and God bless! -Chennee R. Glorioso from Region 4 (Cavite City).

1. EMELIA C.STORM

needs my school assignments for october 23, exam,, kindly send it to my email add

21. ray jenn f. padernal

Good Day! I’m asking for the school assignment For CSE examination this coming Oct. 23, 2016. Please send me via email / rayjenn.sonrace@yahoo.com or contact me in my number 09177173990.

Thank You.
    Ray Jenn F. Padernal

22. Jeremy

Good day Maam/Sir

please send me my school Assignment on my account for the october 23,2016 examination.

Thank you!

23. Ma. Jasmine Aguihap

Hi po! can I request po if you could have the link sent to me via email? I want to be thoroughly prepared so if i could be informed what school and room ill be assigned, that would be of much help and I will appreciate it. THANK YOU PO

24. Clyde Earvene G. Pulido

helo po..please send me po my room assignment in my fb account po Clyde Earvene G. Pulido so that i will be able to prepare the day before my examination.thank you and God Bless us all…

25. Eilish Frances Tan

Please send me in my email as soon as possible where my room and school assignment is, also my brother’s room and school assignment. Thank you. My name is Eilish Frances Tan, my brother is Franz Ernest Tan. We are both from NCR.

26. John Kendrick E. Obmerga

Please pm me in my account my room of assignment on October 23 2016 this is John Kendrick E. Obmerga of Lucban, Quezon and my examination area is Lucena, City-Quezon please send me via email obmergakendrick12@gmail.com thank you!

1. Kevin Jay T. Bofetiado

Good day po sir and ma’am pwede po ba patulong? mag papa email sana ako ng room Assignment if saan po ako mag tatake. Ito po ang email add ko po. dacec36@gmail.com di ko po kasi ma access ang ONSA. Maraming salamat po. Sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako.

27. Jonard K. Gabrino

28. Judy Anne D. Canonio

A very good day!
    Pleasa kindly send my room and school assignment through my email(jfloraldesign19@gmail.com)
    This is Judy Anne D. Canonio.
    Please as soon as possible
    region 10 Cagayan de oro city on oct 23,2016
    A million thanks

29. Jay Ar M. Magarso

Good day!

Please send my School Assignment on October 23, 2016 on my e-mail.

30. Rachelle-Anne P. Aguada

hi i cant access the link .. can you please send me the room and school of assignment for CS Examination this coming October 23,2016. please send me via email: aguadachelle@gmail.com or contact me in my number 09059546777. Thank you!

Rachelle-Anne P. Aguada
    Region 2 ,Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya

31. Maribeth O Rama

Good evening can you send my room assignment for csc exam october 23, Maribeth Rama from Northern Samar..
    Thank you.

32. Analiza C. Murallon

Maam / Sir Please send my room and school assignment for october 23 examination. Thank you!

33. Rudiardo E. De la Peña Jr.

The link is not working, Please email me my room Assignment Region 6. Thanks.

34. Maylinda

Good day..ask ko lng po bat Wala po ung name ko dun sa list ng mag eexam this coming October 23, 2016 for professional..but nakatanggap po ako ng message(notify)thru sms yesterday sa school assignment ko..ty po

1. Maylinda

My complete name Toñacao, Maylinda P. ,Paki double check naman po please..Wala po dun sa mga list ..I already download na po sa mga listahan..salamat po ng Marami.:)

35. Maylinda

Kindly check my Name Toñacao , Maylinda P..
    Wala po kasi dun sa list na nilabas nyo po pero may nareceived na po ako text for my school assignment and room number yesterday.salamat po

36. JEAN KRISTINE G. HOJILLA

Good day!

Please email me my school & room assignment.

Thank you.

37. Sittie Jehan A. Sultan

Hi. Please send me my room and school assignment for this october 23,2016 CSE exam on my e-mail (sittiejiyeonsultan@gmail.com), Region 10.
    Thankyou and God Bless.

38. Abdulbaser S. Akmad

A very good day!
    Pleasa kindly send my room and school assignment through my email(abdulbasera@yahoo.com)
    This is Abdulbaser S. Akmad.
    Please as soon as possible
    region 12 koronadal city on oct 23,2016
    A million thanks

39. Lovely Salva

Please send my school and room assignment on my email account for the October 23, 2016 CSC exams. LOVELY A. SALVA.

Thank you!

40. Onel Balderas

Onsa site was not working..how do I know my room assignment,pls.email me…help me nxt Sunday na…ung exam

41. Kevin Jay T. Bofetiado

Good afternoon po ma’qm and sir. Pwede po bang mag pa tulong sa inyo. Mag pa email sana ako ng room assignment ko for october 23, 2016 examination. Di po kasi nag wowork ang website ng ONSA. MaramUKng salamat po. Ito po ang email add ko po. dacec36@gmail.com

42. Kevin Jay T. Bofetiado

Good afternoon po ma’am and sir. Pwede po bang mag pa tulong sa inyo. Mag pa email sana ako ng room assignment ko for october 23, 2016 examination. Di po kasi nag wowork ang website ng ONSA. Maraming salamat po. Ito po ang email add ko po. dacec36@gmail.com

43. cherill tibar

Good day po!!!!
    Ask ko lng po kung anong room po ako nk assigned at saan school po s dasmarinas cavite ang exact address…thanks po

44. Joana Mae S Lamigo

Hello po Good day..please send my room and school assignment on my email account for the october 23, 2016 CSC Exams. My name JOANA MAE LAMIGO from region 1. Manaoag Pangasinan

45. Champboy R. Brandares

Good Afternoon Sir… May we ask your help… Please email to us/pm thru FB our Civil Service Exam Room Assignment @ champ_040524@yahoo.com… Tnx
    Region X (Cagayan de Oro City)
    MR. CHAMPBOY R. BRANDARES –
    MS. LOVE JOY P. TOLEDO –

46. Rodolfo Baltao Jr.

Hello

May I request to kindly send the room assignment for my brother Rodolfo Baltao Jr. who is scheduled to have his CSE examination this October 23. Many thanks

47. Amie f. Oloan

May I request to kindly send the room assignment for my sister Amie f. Oloan who is scheduled October 23, 2016. Pls.e-mail it through email. Thanks a lot…

48. Maribelle M. Jimenez

Good day. Pls send to my email my civil service room assignment, I am kne of the examiner for Oct23,2016..hoping for your reply on this matter
    MARIBELLE M. JIMENEZ
    email add: maribelle1109jimenez@gmail.com

Thankyou!

49. Mark Ramos

Good day,

Tanong ko lang po kung ma resched ba ung exams due to incoming typoon sa Bicol Area po, specifically sa Naga city? Exams will be on October 23, tuloy po ba to?

50. Cleotilde F. Ampong

pa send naman po ng room assignment ko para po sa Oct 23, 2016 scs exam

51. Jessa A. Cabanatan

Hi. Please send me my room assignment via email cause I can’t access the ONSA. I’ll be expecting it.
    Thank you!

52. zma rose salamanes

Good Evening maám/sir,
    May we ask your help? Please send us email our Civil Service Exam Room Assignment zmasalamanes@gmail.com.
    Ammelie Rose S. Muring
    April Rose Manliguez
    Myla Jane M. Ganas
    Clauden Jone Llanes
    (Were from Region X Cagayan de Oro City)
    Thank you and Godspeed! 🙂

53. John Paul V . Gutierrez

Examiner for October 23, 2016 here as well. Mind sending me also the respected room that assigned for me on the said examination in my email please?
    Name is John Paul V. Gutierrez
    Email Add: johnpaulgutierrez@ymail.com

A quick reply will be much appreciated. Thanks and Godspeed.

54. wenielyn l. Yongao

Good day maam/sir,
    Please send in my account my room of assignment on october 23 2016 this is Wenielyn L. Yongao of Bukidnon. Thank you!

55. Sherley Fortaliza

Please help me to find my room assignment. Region 4a Dasma Cavite.
    KIndly send to my email address below given.
    Hoping for your kind assistance.

56. Nino Mata

Please send me room of my sister Nojielyn Argarin Mata. For OCt.23, 2016 Examinee

57. Mariel Mae

Good Day Sir/Madam,
    May I request to kindly send in my account my school and room assignment on October 23, 2016. This is MARIEL MAE RICAFORTE CABEGUIN from Bukidnon Region 10.
    cmarielmae@yahoo.com
    Thank you and Godbless!

58. MA. ROS ANN M. ESTORCO

Greetings!

mam/sir please send in my email the room and school assignment on october 23, 2016 this is MA. ROS ANN M. ESTORCO of Iloilo City..

Thank you and Godbless!

59. Ruby B. Fuentes

Good evening.

Please send my school room assignment on october 23,2016 to my email acount . Im Ruby B. Fuentes

60. Ruby B. Fuentes

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Good evening.

Please send my school room assignment on october 23,2016 to my email account . Im Ruby B. Fuentes

61. Rachel Kim Clemena

hi!! is it possible to send me my room assignment because I cant access any of the link given. response would be much appreciated. thankyou!

62. khristian paul v. san juan

Kindly send me the details for my school and room assignment. im from region 4

63. Rufina

I cant access any links to view one of your given links. Can you please send the school assignment for Mr. Roberto Peña Macaspac, Region#3-Olongapo through my email.

64. Irma Joy A. Limbaga

Good Day Sir/Ma’am. This is Irma Joy A. Limbaga. Please kindly send to my account my room and school assignment for CSE on Oct. 23, 2016. I applied my examination at Dumaguete City, Negros oriental. The links given above is unresponsive and the service is unavalable. Thank you so much. God bless you.

65. Irma Joy A. Limbaga

Good Day Sir/Ma’am. This is Irma Joy A. Limbaga. Please kindly send to my account ( ijlimbaga@gmail.com )my room and school assignment for CSE on Oct. 23, 2016. I applied my examination at Dumaguete City, Negros oriental. The links given above is unresponsive and the service is unavalable. Thank you so much. God bless you.

66. Richard D. Roderos

Good day maam/sir,
    Please send in my account my room assignment for this coming csc exam on october 232016..thank you.

67. christian Dairo

Hi. I cant access any links to view one of your given links. Can you please send my school assignment through my email? This is Christian Steven C. Dairo, Butuan City.- CARAGA.
    Thanks

68. Mary Rose Dereyal

Hi. I cant access any links to view one of your given links. Can you please send my school assignment through my email? This is Mary Rose V. Dereyal, Bislig City Tagbina.- CARAGA.
    Thanks

69. KRISTINA KAYE R. LATONIO

Good Day!

Please send us our school and room assignment on October 23, 2016 this is Kristina Kaye R. Latonio of Cavite.

Thank You and have a great day.

70. Ranniel De Guzman

Hi. Please send me my room and school assignment please for this october 23,2016 exam on my e-mail or in my gmail account. I’m Ranniel R. De Guzman
    Thankyou.

71. Kristian Paolo V. Rolle

Good day maam/sir,
    Please send in my account my room of assignment and what school in dasmarinas cavite on october 23 2016 this is Kristian Paolo V. Rolle.
    Thank you!

72. Claudine A. Peñafiel

Good evening. Please send me my respected room assignment for the examination. Thank you.

73. Kathleen

Good evening. I’m an examiner on Oct. 23 and I can’t access the room assignment. Please send at kathleencerezo@gmail.com my room assignment. Hoping you’ll send it tom
    Tha k you and God Bless

74. anabell a. ocampo

pls send thru my email my room and school assignment for the october 23, 2016 csc professional exam, thank you po ng marami.

75. Rosemarie G. Pineda

Good morning. Kindly send my room assignment for the exam this coming October 23, 2016. Region III area. Thank you.

76. Kristian B. Clapano

Good Day Ma’am/Sir
    Pwede mo po bang esend yong school and room assignment ko po for CSE October 23, 2016.
    Kristian B. Clapano po
    kriskit17@gmail.com

Please po. Thanks

77. Dennis

Hi Good day! I’m Dennis Rabano I can’t access the link, can you send my school and room assignment on my number 09297166120. Thank You!

78. Mark Cristian C. Suplito

Good day! Please send thru my email account my room assignment for the CS exam.

79. shawn kemp a ramirez

can i still take the exam without the slip ripped from my application?

80. Shareah b. Bagac

Please do send my room assignment try fab account riojiben Bagac……Shareah b.bagac and name not magtake.tnx

81. Shareah b. Bagac

Please do send my room assignment tru fb account riojiben Bagac……Shareah b.bagac tnx

82. marlo n. barrameda

PLEASE SEND ME ALSO MY ROOM ASSIGNMENT for october 23, 2016. region 5. I CANT ACCESS THE ONSA THERE WAS AN ERROR POPPING
    SEND IT PLEASE AT MY EMAIL AD

83. Marites T. Obra

good pm. can you please send me my room assignment for the October 23 CSC examination? thank you

84. Isaiah Justin C. Batac

Name is Isaiah Justin C. Batac
    Email Add: isaiahjustinbatac@gmail.com

A quick reply will be much appreciated. Thanks and Godspeed.

85. bryriEn

link is not working, please send me my room and school assignment thru email. MARIA CHRISTINA KARIEN P. ITAO…CARAGA region, Professional, bryrien06@gmail.com thank you

86. maricris remos

good evening,this is maricris remos from lucena city,,pls send me my school and room assignments for the csc exam oct 23 ,2016 , i cant access it on the online,pls send to my contact number at 09195275187,tnx so much

87. JONATHAN M. USMAN

Sir/Ma’am…please sent me the room assigned for me…thank you

88. Marianne Tanguilan

Kindly please send the room and school assigned for ALLYZA MARIE SALUD from REGION 2. This is her number 09268649331 and this is my number 09358333146. I hope you’ll send it ASAP. GODBLESS AND MORE POWER PO. THANKYOU.