Complete list of passers for August 2016 Mining Engineers Board Exam results is available here once PRC released the official result. It’s include the list of passers, top passers, top performing and performance of the schools.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PASSERS!!!
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 211 out of 259 passed the Mining Engineer Licensure Examination given by the Board of Mining Engineering in Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Legazpi this August 2016.
The members of the Board of Mining Engineering who gave the licensure examination are Cornelio Q. Casido, Chairman; Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna, Members.
The said examination is also known as August 2016 Mining Engineers Licensure Examination administered by Professional Regulation Commission. It was held last August 9, 10 & 11, 2016 in the following testing center of Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Legazpi.
- LIST OF PASSERS: August 2016 Mining Engineers Board Exam Results
- TOP PASSERS: August 2016 Mining Engineers Board Exam Results
- TOP PERFORMING & PERFORMANCE OF THE SCHOOLS: August 2016 Mining Engineers Board Exam Results
EXPECTED DATE RESULT:
Based on Commission’s Resolution No. 2015-948 series of 2015 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2016”, the target release date for the results of August 2016 Sanitary Engineers board exam will be on August 15, 2016 (Monday). However, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
Three (3) days examination is divided into three parts.
- Mining Engineering I – included are: Mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods, Mine Planning, Designing and Development; Ventilation and Mine Safety; and Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and Applied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics.
- Mining Engineering II – included are: Mineral Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and Mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Law and Ethics
- Mining Engineering III – included are: General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology; Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematics in Geology and Mineral Engineering, Ecology.
February 2016 exam results, 173 out of 214 passed the Mining Engineer Licensure Examination held in Manila. The results was released after two (2) working days from the last day of examinations. See the full list of passers
Pride of Cebu Institute of Technology led the passers for August 2015 Mining Engineer Licensure Examination results. He is Reginald Ratilla who scored with 89.60%. Followed by Mark Joseph Duhaylungsod Abing as second placed with 89.10% and Wendy Praxides Talento with 88.75% as 3rd placed. Abing and Talento are alumna of UP-Diliman. See the full list of top passers
PRC also declared University of the Philippines (UP-Diliman) as top performing schools with passing percentage of 97.06%. While Saint Louis University (SLU) got the second position with 87.50% passing rate. See the full detail of top performing of the schools
For more updates of the results for August 2016 Mining Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com. To receive free update from us, please “TWEET” us on Twitter or “LIKE” us on Facebook and you may also bookmark this page in your browser.