Manila list of room assignments for September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) Board Exam, also known as August 2016 September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineers Licensure Examination is posted here.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Electrical Engineering (PRBEE) will administers the September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineer board exam. Headed by the PRBEE chairman Francis V. Mapili. To be held on September 2 & 3, 2016 in selected testing centers of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi and Lucena.
Two (2) days Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) board exam, covered the following topics:
- September 2, 2016 (Friday) – Mathematics, Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects.
- September 3, 2016 (Saturday) – Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
Manila List of Room Assignments for September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam:
Here are the list below of room assignments of other testing centers for this coming Electrical Engineers board exam:
For more updates for September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineers (REE) Licensure Examination results and related announcement, please always visit philboardresults.com.
Source: PRC website