PNPA established under section 19, Presidential Decree 1184, is a component of the Philippine Public Safety College System pursuant to Section 67, Republic Act 6975 to provide the preparatory education and training for future commissioned officers of the PNP, BFP and BJMP.
Deadline of submission of application for PNPA admission test is until September 30, 2016.
The academy also stated that “DO NOT APPLY if you are NOT QUALIFIED“.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant must:
- Submit duly accomplished application forms together with a photocopy of NSO birth certificate, prepaid LBC AIRVELOP REGULAR/NPOUCH or self-stamped WINDOW ENVELOPE to the Office of the Registrar or mail to: The Director (Attn: Registrar), Philippine National Police Academy, Camp General Mariano N. Castañeda, Silang Cavite 4129.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: September 30, 2016.
- Successful applicants of the Philippine National Police Academy Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) shall qualify to the next selection Screening:
- Physical, Medical and Dental Examination (PMDE),
- Psychological and Psychiatric Examination (PPE),
- Agility Test and
Below is the minimum Physical Fitness Exercises requirement:
Exercises Male Female Pull-Ups 3 Full Arms Hanging 45 sec 2 min Push-Ups 25 25 2 min Sit-Ups 40 40 100 meter dash 18 sec 20 sec 3 km run 24 mins 27 mins
The admission test will be conduct in the following testing areas:
City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Puerto Princesa City
|10||Cagayan de Oro City|
|12||General Santos City|
GROUNDS FOR MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATIONS
Applicant may be disqualified if he/she is found or with history of the following:
- Defective Visual Perception (color blindness, near sighted/far sighted with corrective eyeglasses or lens, nystagmus);
- Physical Deformities Example: bowlegged or congenital defects;
- Perforated ear drum, chronic sinusitis, bleeding tendencies, hemorrhoids, hernia (if not treated), varicocele, extensive skin disorders;
- History of heart disease, hypertension, asthma, active PTB, kidney and liver diseases, epileptic seizure disorders, major operations; communicable diseases (such as AIDS, Hepatitis, VD etc.);
- Full dentures, upper and lower, Cleft lip and palate, malocclusion, Deformities of the face, Open bite, Tongue-tied, missing of four(4) anterior or front teeth & Missing of six (6) posterior/molar teeth;
- Tattoos and other brotherhood marks, ear piercing (male only);
- For Females: Goiter; History of pregnancy; Presence of breast mass; Painful menstruation;
- Any other similar defects which may hinder in the Cadetship Training Program.
Qualified applicants will enjoy full government scholarship program with monthly basic pay of P24,000 and upon graduation from their four-year Bachelor of Science in Public Safety course.
They are also assured of employment after graduation as Inspector in the Philippine National Police (PNP), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) and the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP).
For more updates for October 30, 2016 PNPA admission test, please always visit philboardresults.com. To receive free update from us, please “TWEET” us on Twitter or “LIKE” us on Facebook and you may also bookmark this page in your browser.