Complete list of room / building / school assignments for August 2016 Mining Engineer Board Exam is posted here. The said examination is also known as August 2016 Mining Engineers Licensure Examination and it will be held on August 9, 10 & 11, 2016 in selected testing center in the country:
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will provide and administer the Mining engineers examination. Official list of room assignments will be available here once the authority released it.
The three (3) days licensure exam, covered the following topics:
- August 9 – Mining Engineering I – 35% – Mineral Prospecting and Exploration; Sampling and Ore Reserve Estimation; Mining Methods, Mine Planning, Designing and Development, Ventilation and Mine Safety; Rock Mechanics in Mining Engineering, and Applied Mathematics in Mine Mathematics
- August 10 – Mining Engineering II – 35% – Minerals Economics; Mine Evaluation and Feasibility Studies; Applied Mathematics in Mining Engineering; Mine Management and Computer Application; Mine and mineral Land Surveying; and Mining Law Ethics.
- August 11 – Mining Engineering III – 30% – General Geology; Mineralogy and Petrology, Economics Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; and Assaying and Applied Mathematics in Geology and Mineral Engineering Ecology
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
For more updates in room assignments for August 2016 Mining Engineers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.