The complete list of room / building assignments for July 2016 Social Workers Licensure Examinations also known as July 2016 Social Workers Board Exam is posted here once officially released by the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) .
The PRC issued Commission Resolution No. 2016-991 announcing the indefinite postponement of the licensure examination for Social Workers originally set on July 28 and 29, 2016 in Manila, Zamboanga and all Regional Offices.
The Board for Social Workers recommended the postponement of the licensure exam following the resignation of Hon. Jesus S. Far last June 1, 2016 due to his deployment abroad for the United Nation Children’s Fund (UNICEF) rendering the Board without the required legal quorum to validly perform its duties and functions, specifically in the formulation and extraction of test items, conduct of the examination proper and releasing of the results.
The said examination will be given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Pharmacy on July 28 & 29, 2016 in following testing center nationwide:
Manila | Baguio | Cagayan De Oro | Cebu | Davao | Iloilo | Legazpi | Lucena | Pagadian | Tacloban | Tuguegarao | Zamboanga
Itinerary and Coverage of the Examination:
Thursday, July 28, 2016 – The topics are: Human Behavior and Social Environment – 20%. Social Welfare Policies, Programs and Services – 20%.
Friday, July 29, 2016 – Includes: Social Work Method (Part 1, 2 & 3 ) – 30% and Field Practice -30%, with total weight of 100%.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises 1 to 2 days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT Examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees: White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees: White Blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
[ Source ]
For more updates of room assignments in July 2016 Social Workers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the July 2016 Social Workers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).