Interested LET applicants may apply through Online Application System (OAS) at prc.gov.ph/online/application.
The basic documentary requirements are as follows:
- Photocopy of TOR (with or without scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only”.
- Photocopy of Valid passport
- Four (4) passport – size pictures with complete nametag in white background.
After you have accomplished your online application, please submit the documents required to:
The Philippine Overseas Labor Office – Hongkong
1101, 11f Tower 1 Admiralty Centre
19 Hardcourt Road, Hongkong
The POLO will accept the requirements for filing for the BLEPT will be on August 5, 2016 only. Original copies of the above-mentioned documents shall be presented to the PRC Examination Team for validation upon their arrival atthe examination venues.
The POLO will pre-qualify the applicants and pre-evaluate the documents submitted. POLO will be required to submit to PRC up to August 19, 2016, lists of pre-qualified applicants as follows:
- Pre-qualified applicants for Elementary level
- Pre-qualified applicants for Secondary level (per major subject of specialization)
Payment of examination fees shall be remitted by the applicants/examinees through the designated Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Overseas Remittance Offices (OROs).
Source: PRC website
For more updates in September 2016 Special Professional Licensure Board Examination (SPLBE) Teachers (LET) Board Exam results please always visit philboardresults.com.