Complete list of examinees room assignment in the May 2016 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination also known as May 2016 CPA or Accountant Board Exam is posted here, officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). The said examination will be held on May 11,12,15 & 16, 2016 given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy.
Examination will be held in the following testing centers nationwide:
General Instructions for the Examinees:
- Your school/building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignments prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear the following atire every examination day.
Male Examinees – White Polo or t-shirts with collar
Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the Following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuable and other allowed items)
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (Refer to list on the Examinees Guide)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache’ case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aids not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and Examination Guide.
For more updates of room assignments in May 2016 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the May 2016 CPA Board Exam results once officially released by the PRC.