The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the results in the March 2016 Licensure Examination for Teachers. In the result, PRC include the list of top performing schools in teacher board exam for secondary level.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and Board of Professional Teachers(BPT) conducted the Teachers Board Exam for elementary and secondary levels last March 20, 2016 in twenty (20) testing centers all over the Philippines.
TOP PERFORMING: SECONDARY LEVEL
The top ten performing schools in the March 2016 Licensure Examination for Teachers as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
Note: Qualified in the list are schools with 50 or more examinees and at least 80%passing percentage.
RANK | SCHOOL | TOTAL NO. OF EXAM | TOTAL NO. PASSED | PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN
61 57 93.44 %
2 SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
179 165 92.18 %
3 UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS
73 62 84.93 %
4 PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY-MANILA
194 163 84.02 %
5 PHILIPPINE NORMAL UNIVERSITY NORTH LUZON
87 73 83.91 %
6 PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG VALENZUELA
76 62 81.58 %
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- List of Passers: March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Passers: March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- List of Top Passers: March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- Top Performing & Performance of Schools: March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- Back to Main Page
To receive an update about March 2016 LET / Teachers board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.