The Electronics Technician Board Exam will be held on April 3 -4, 2016 in the following cities given by the Board of Electronics Engineering:
The two (2) days examination for Electronics Technicians covers the following subjects: Technical Subjects and Laws and Ethics (Basic Mathematics, Ohm’s Law, Electronics/Electrical Machine or Equipment, Test Equipment, Electronic/Electrical Component, Maintenance and Repair, Phil. Electrical Code, Phil. Electronics Code and R.A. No. 9292- (Electronics Engineering Law of 2004))
- Your school/building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two or three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit you school/building assignments prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform or wear the following attire every examination day:
Male Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the Following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuable and other allowed items)
- NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (REFER TO LIST ON THE EXAMINEES LIST)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache’ case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aids not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and Examination Guide.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
For more updates of room assignments in April 2016 Electronics Technician Licensure Examination please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the April 2016 Electronics Technician Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).