The said examination will be held on March 6, 7, 13 & 14, 2016 in cities of Manila, Cebu and Baguio.
Links of your room assignments:
In four (4) days licensure exam, covers the following topics:
- First Day (March 6) – Biochemistry, Anatomy and Histology and Microbiology
- Second Day (March 7) – Physiology, Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence and Pathology
- Third Day – (March 13) – Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology Medicine.
- Fourth Day (March 14) – Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and Public Health.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two to three working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear their school uniform.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates of room assignments in March 2016 Physicians Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the March 2016 Physicians Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.