PRC announces that the room / building / school assignments of the examinees in the February 2016 Real Estate Brokers Board Exam also known as February 2016 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Examination is posted here.
The said board exam will be held on February 28, 2016 given by the Board of Real Estate Service in the following testing centers:
- Cagayan de Oro
Coverage of the Examination:
The one (1) day examination covered the following subjects:
- General / Fundamentals:
- Fundamental of property ownership;
- Code of Ethtics and Responsibilities;
- Legal Requirements for Real Estate Service (R.A. 9646/IRR);
- Real Estate Laws and Taxation (Agri Law, CARPER, R.A. No. 7160/8424, etc.).
- Special and Technical Knowledge:
- Subdivision Development (incl., P.D. 957, B.P. 220, P.D. 7279, etc)
- Condominium Concept and other types of real estate holding
- Legal Aspect of Sale, Mortgage, and Lease
- Documentation and Registration
- Professional Practice:
- Real Estate Brokerage Practice
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Urban and Land Use
- Planning, Development, and Zoning
- Basic Principles of Ecology
- Basic Appraisal for Real Estate Brokers
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two to three working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your School / building assignment. Visit you school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.2)
- Ballpen with BLACK INK ONLY
- One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
- One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computer or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kinds (ladies bag and shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examination Kit.
For more updates of room assignments in February 2016 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Examination please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the February 2016 Real Estate Brokers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).