The said examination will be held on February 10 & 11, 2016 in the following testing centers:
In two days licensure exam, covers the following topics: Plumbing Arithmetic with 10% weight average; Sanitation, Plumbing Design and Installation – 40%; Plumbing Code – 10% and Practical Problems – 40%, total of 100%
This Examination will be Computerized
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day.
- Male Examinees – White polo or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Application’s Stub
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators (refer to list on the Examinees Guide).
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for prohibited items that will be lost.
For more updates of room assignments in February 2016 Master Plumbers Licensure Examination, please always visit philboardresults.com.
You can also view here the February 2016 Master Plumbers Board Exam results once officially released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.