Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that the room / building / school assignments in the January 2016 Sanitary Engineers Licensure Examination also known as January 2016 Sanitary Engineer Board Exam is posted here.
The said board exam will be held on January 19, 20 & 21, 2016 in Manila given by the Professional Regulatory Board of Sanitary Engineering..
List of examinees room assignments:
The three (3) days board exam itinerary covered the following topics: Environmental Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Sanitary Science as Applied to Buildings, Civil Engineering, Waste Water Engineering and Water Supply Engineering.
- Your school/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises one or two days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees – White Blouses or t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent (non-colored) plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula.
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building
NOTE: PRC will not be Responsible for prohibited items that will be lost.
- Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission and EXAMINEES GUIDE.
For more updates of room assignments in January 2016 Sanitary Engineers Board Exam, please always visit philboardresults.com.
To receive free update from us, please “LIKING” us or “TWEET” and “GOOGLE+1”.
Source: PRC Website