The November 2015 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) also known as Nursing Board Exam is expected to be release online. Once it become available, the full list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing and performance of schools is posted here.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Nursing administered the aforementioned examination last November 29 & 30, 2015 for seventeen thousand eight hundred ninety one (17,891) examinees in the following testing centers of Manila, Bacolod, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
CONGRATULATION TO ALL PASSERS!!!
List of Passers
List of Top Passers
Top Performing & Performance of Schools
DATE OF RELEASE
Based on the PRC Resolution No. 2014-874 Series of 2014, entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2015”, the target release date for the result of November 2015 Nursing Board Exam will be on January 16, 2016 (Sunday). However, the result may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
It is divided into five (5) PARTS. They are:
- Nursing Practice I: Basic Foundation of Nursing and Professional Nursing Practice
- Nursing Practice II: Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part A
- Nursing Practice IV: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part B
- Nursing Practice V: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations, Part C
To receive an update about November 2015 Nursing / NLE board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.