Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) release the Top Performing and Performance of Schools for September 2015 Mechanical Engineers & Certified Plant Mechanics (CPM) Licensure Examination result. Together in the results are the list of passers and list of top ten (10) passers.
The PRC together with the Professional Regulatory Board of Mechanical Engineering administered the aforementioned examination last September 29 & 30, 2015 for three thousand eight hundred sixty-six (3,866) Mechanical Engineer examinees and fifty-one (51) Certified Plant Mechanic in testing centers of Manila, Cebu, & Davao cities.
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS – Mechanical Engineer
The top performing school in the September 2015 Mechanical Engineers Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
RANK | SCHOOL | TOTAL NO. OF EXAM. | TOTAL NO. PASSED | PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN
59 57 96.61 %
2 BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY-BATANGAS CITY (PBMIT)
67 63 94.03 %
3 TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-MANILA
87 73 83.91 %
4 SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
119 96 80.67 %
PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
- List of Passers: September 2015 Mechanical Engineers Board Exam Result
- List of Passers: September 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: September 2015 Mechanical Engineers Board Exam Result
- Top Passers: September 2015 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Result
- Back to September 2015 Mechanical Engineers & Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Result main page
To receive an update about September 2015 Mechanical Engineer & Certified Plant Mechanic board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.